Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't have friends

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
All my friends either use me as a lolcow comic relief or a diary to vent their problems to. I have some acquaintances that I make small talk with and went out with few times during college, but i'm not super close with them. I did only get to know them recently though and they're the only people that were ever really nice to me tbh.
But i'm too boring/ autistic to ever get to know them well.

Because of how boring and autistic I am, I could also never have a girlfriend. At best I could get a foid to tolerate me for long enough so I can hookup with her. It's kinda sad, really. I'm blocked from having actual human relationships because of bullying when I was young and the way my brain is wired.

only fakecels have ''friends'',truecels at best have parasites who use you for their benefit.

use to be able to relate but since I am out of high school I can't

I only have 1 kinda friend and he is a whitepilled incel, that's all the contact I have outside family.

I had some acquaitances who only cared about me because of my sister and because I cooked BBQs, outside of that it's like I didn't exist. Call me a fakecel or whatever but they only cared about me because I could provide them with entertainment and food, they didn't really care about me as a person, just as a tool.

Fuck them and fuck this clown world.

Boohoo. I've never had a friend. Maybe 1 or 2 since i left school but that was a long time ago

Boohoo. I've never had a friend. Maybe 1 or 2 since i left school but that was a long time ago

I've never had any in the "Real World", either. There were no magical youth I'd call on the phone or visit, or have outings with.

One of the most brutal pills I've ingested is the pill that I had no friends, only acquaintances. [UWSL]My relationship with them did not survive this epiphany of mine.[/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]

Majority has no friends. NT have people they hang out on the parties. These are not friends. They will not sacrifice for you and they they won't help you out if it requires an effort from them. Take the pills, :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I only have 1 kinda friend and he is a whitepilled incel, that's all the contact I have outside family.

I had some acquaitances who only cared about me because of my sister and because I cooked BBQs, outside of that it's like I didn't exist. Call me a fakecel or whatever but they only cared about me because I could provide them with entertainment and food, they didn't really care about me as a person, just as a tool.

Fuck them and fuck this clown world.
BBQ :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: