Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I dont have friends

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
I wish I had at least one, it feels bad tbh :feelscry:

I'll be your friend. :)

No, having friends earlier in my life gave me unhappiness and paranoia, so I stopped having them. So deep inside, I do not even want them. So no cope

No, having friends earlier in my life gave me unhappiness and paranoia, so I stopped having them. So deep inside, I do not even want them. So no cope
What about a girlfriend

What about a girlfriend

I know for a fact that I am too ugly, too dysfunctional, and too socially unskilled that having any kind of GF in any possible way will lead to cheating & cuckery. There is literally no reason to be attached to me, except money if I moneymaxx, which leads to cuckery.

I don't need friends who lifemog me

write to members of this site from your own country...maybe something will evolve

I have only 1 friend.

And I'm surprised he chooses to be my friend being that he's a popular guy.

on one hand having no friends is quite sad and it makes me feel really pitiful when i play a game or see a good movie and have nobody to talk to about it

but on the other hand what if you had a friend (you might be young so i'll say high school) and he is a HS buddy and you guys are basically the same except he looks better. slowly and slowly you guys will start to drift apart. he will not ever acknowledge it or even know it is happening but you will painfully see it unfold before your eyes. he gets invited to parties and you don't. he gets a gf and has sex and you don't. he gets married. he gets kids. he gets a good career. and you don't. you get writing to strangers on a board for incel losers then made fun of by the very same people that is like your friend

but that's just me thinking. real life probably isn't like that. i haven't had a friend since elementary school so i'm just taking all this from movies and anime.
i think a lot of men just stay quiet and suffer in silence because that is a lot easier to do than to come forward and say you are a 20+yo male with no friends and lonely. let alone 30+. or even 40+. how the fuck does anybody make friends after fucking 40? that's so pathetic
"h-hey g-g-guys? can I, a 42yo mcdonalds worker, please hang out with you all? maybe we can exchange numbers?" good fucking hell this is why men suicide so much
I have only 1 friend.

And I'm surprised he chooses to be my friend being that he's a popular guy.
If he's a real friend he would get a girl and blindfold her and just before he is about to fuck he tags you in so you lose your virginity
I'd ask him tbh
nothing to lose since you are already questioning the friendship

my friends did me the most damage, doubt it I'll have friend ever again

I've never had one friend in my entire life

I think the OP means real offline friends. You guys don't count. That's like your mum telling you if she was your age she'd be your friend. It's all just meaningless platitudes because Mothers are obliged to tell you such things, they have inherent biases towards you because it's part of their maternal instincts to nurture you.

If all a friendship amounts to is talking to someone online anonymously I wouldn't consider that a friendship tbh since the other party could be fake and/or using you as an emotional tampon which would instead constitute a Conditional Friendship: you're using the other person for materialistic gain or as backup because there's nothing else better.

There's no real emotional investment in an online friendship like that. You can't go out to see a movie with them or go to the park together or do any of the other crap that normie friends do IRL. You don't even know anything personal about the other person let alone have a face to put to the name or rather screen name. They could stop coming online tomorrow and that would be that. At best you're good acquaintances.
yeah I understand IRL friends and online friends are different tbh

That's the born with shit social skills pill
Only cure is dying

makes me feel really pitiful when i play a game or see a good movie and have nobody to talk to about it
Oh man that makes me sad, I know how you feel, if you ever wanna talk about games or films just message, I've seen like every film ever :feelshaha:

I know for a fact that I am too ugly, too dysfunctional, and too socially unskilled that having any kind of GF in any possible way will lead to cheating & cuckery. There is literally no reason to be attached to me, except money if I moneymaxx, which leads to cuckery.
Pretty much this

If you are ugly, normies keep you around as a bullet sponge to make themselves feel better about themselves. I had plenty of bullies in HS and nobody came to help me. Everyone ignored me that wasn't a part of it. Not even teachers gave a shit, this fat bitches excuse was "there's more of them then there is of you and we don't want to make their parents upset", should have just killed myself in front of her and traumatised the dumb fucking cunt. I had fantasies of violence at that age too. Real creative and nasty shit. Now I'm not so bad only because I've figured out a better way. Genuinely surprised that nobody has even thought to try it in modern times. It's not even violent but is in its truest form destructive. It's like a Declaration of Insubordination to life and everything contained within.

Me neither. Amazing how I managed to get 3 vicious (and separate) bully groups dedicated to me before I was 18, but never one real friend.

If you are ugly, normies keep you around as a bullet sponge to make themselves feel better about themselves. I had plenty of bullies in HS and nobody came to help me. Everyone ignored me that wasn't a part of it. Not even teachers gave a shit, this fat bitches excuse was "there's more of them then there is of you and we don't want to make their parents upset", should have just killed myself in front of her and traumatised the dumb fucking cunt. I had fantasies of violence at that age too. Real creative and nasty shit. Now I'm not so bad only because I've figured out a better way. Genuinely surprised that nobody has even thought to try it in modern times. It's not even violent but is in its truest form destructive. It's like a Declaration of Insubordination to life and everything contained within.
Which is?

Same here (regarding thread title)

you mean people with benefits ? because thats what friends are

Which is?
The promotion of Deforestation. :feelsdevil: Think about it logically. Normies love nature, because they can always look at it and feel better about their world.. everything is perfect in the world, the trees are growing and the land is fertile. Trees serve no purpose other than creation of Oxygen and the destruction of Carbon Dioxide. They are evil in their whole purpose. It gives Oxygen not only to the innocent but also the evil. To the Truth Sayer and the Truth Denier. The Incel and everyone that would despise him.

Now I'm not saying go and burn down Trees. Though I would like to see the lamentation of normslimes as their wonderful allies of oppression and continuation of humanities suffering brought to heel.. but there is many trees in the world and many people that want to protect and maintain humanities suffering.

The same Oxygen you are breathing right now, people have sex while ventilating the same chemical mixture. It annoys me that something you need to do for a life filled with nothing is the exact same thing needed for a life filled with everything one could ever want.

The next time you see a tree it not only works for you.. it works for every enemy you have ever had in the past or will in the future. With it's oxygen every thing that is evil has been done in the world. Every lie that comes out of the mouth of the brainwashed is said with Oxygen staining their lips.

This isn't a popular view, not even among some Incels. Many refuse my views as mere insanity.. that is fine.

Humans are social animals
Can't live without communication
Ur gugacoping or a fakecel

i'm all alone. so is the life of an incel.

I wish I had frens :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Me too. I'm ugly. Nobody wants to have an ugly friend, I think. But I'm special because I also was bullied at school.

I know what you mean, op. It can be bad enough living the incel life as it is, and having no friends/camaraderie at all as well can make it even more brutal