Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't have anyone to talk to

H

haninan

Banned
-
I just wanna talk to someone and vent to them. Its been months since i have even had a conversation with anyone. I can't even talk to anyone in real life cause they are all fucking normies and live a normal life. I can't say the things i want to in real life it fucking sucks.

haninan
Greycel ★

Join Incels.is discord server called Bloc 2.0. Its a very populated server and there's always some people to talk to on voice chat.

Same I go on night walks and talk to myself

Whats wrong man

Join Incels.is discord server called Bloc 2.0. Its a very populated server and there's always some people to talk to on voice chat.
xD

More like fakecels with foids

Don't listen to this retard. Discord is gay.

I talk to myself cuz im the realest mf i know tyler durden type shit

I try not to think about it. Vidya is fantastic cope.

Don't talk to anyone off of this site, try any other forum if it's friends you want

Me neither. My brain is so fucked up it's unreal
I bet I'm the most mentally ill person here

You will find out that there are people like me out there who are not only insane but also dangerous. It's better if you only know us on the internet.
I'm literally bed bound half the time. I doubt anyone else has it this bad

I just wanna talk to someone and vent to them. Its been months since i have even had a conversation with anyone. I can't even talk to anyone in real life cause they are all fucking normies and live a normal life. I can't say the things i want to in real life it fucking sucks.
message me anytime you want ill give you my discord if you reply to this