Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I don't have any viable suicide methods near me!!!

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
I don't have a gun, i don't have lethal drugs, i don't even have a fucking rope anymore. WTF what am i supposed to do?
Don't give me "jump off a bridge" or something, never gonna do that JFL

Just keep drinking alcohol

Just keep drinking alcohol
i never drink, but that sounds like a horrible death
you will most likely die in pain, sober with a fkd liver or something

Toaster in bath may work

I'm in so much pain

i never drink, but that sounds like a horrible death
you will most likely die in pain, sober with a fkd liver or something
You still have to keep drinking
full

Dark Web. Very easy to do. Can get it sent to a PO box if your family may open. Can order heroin easily; costs 30 quid for 2gs, which is far, far more than you'll need for an OD. Or just knife it. If its sharp enough the pain will be minimal and over quickly.
Heroin's a good shout regardless, will help with the pain when its at its worst if your too puss to killl yourself and if your lucky youll accidentally OD.

Dark Web. Very easy to do. Can get it sent to a PO box if your family may open. Can order heroin easily; costs 30 quid for 2gs, which is far, far more than you'll need for an OD. Or just knife it. If its sharp enough the pain will be minimal and over quickly.
Heroin's a good shout regardless, will help with the pain when its at its worst if your too puss to killl yourself and if your lucky youll accidentally OD.
I live in sweden, can i order heroin here? that would be lifefuel ngl

I live in sweden, can i order heroin here? that would be lifefuel ngl
Oh absolutely, I'm from the UK and it gets delivered from mainland Europe so you'll definitely be able to get it. I have done it a couple of times and it has worked seamlessly both times.

You probably dont want to suicide tbh. For real suicidal people they would probably have tried something like drowning or jumping in front of a truck.

I don't have a gun, i don't have lethal drugs, i don't even have a fucking rope anymore. WTF what am i supposed to do?
drown yourself or tie a towel around your neck

You probably dont want to suicide tbh. For real suicidal people they would probably have tried something like drowning or jumping in front of a truck.
I see where you are comign from, but no. The only reason i dont do those methods is because they are too anxiety provoking. Just because i wanna die doesnt mean i wanna die in a violent way. If i had a button to press where i would just fall to sleep and die, i would do it 100%
Oh absolutely, I'm from the UK and it gets delivered from mainland Europe so you'll definitely be able to get it. I have done it a couple of times and it has worked seamlessly both times.
how do you connect to dark web?
jfl im too retarded for this world...

All I have is a belt, I hope it works

how do you connect to dark web?
jfl im too retarded for this world
Tbh tbh buddy boyo, I'd aim to maxx yourself and perhaps fluke it to ascension. If the day comes when you're certain of roping then you'll figure it out. I have faith in you buddy boyo

do you have shoelaces?

Tbh tbh buddy boyo, I'd aim to maxx yourself and perhaps fluke it to ascension. If the day comes when you're certain of roping then you'll figure it out. I have faith in you buddy boyo
brutal, i dont understand this answer tbh :feelscry:
you seem wise tho i dno

just wageslave and buy a plane ticket to Texas,USA and go to gun practice and use gun to suicide
those are both shit methods. better off just going to country side mountains and jumping like a woke nigga

Just do it slowly. Get drunk every night and smoke and do drugs until your hearts gives out
Cope until then