Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't have any sympathy for victims of mass shootings

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I used to be pretty bluepilled about this. I used to think that violence is not the solution. But my views have changed after sharing a house with 8 normies. This dude who lives here can't stop shouting because his soccer team is winning. He's screaming his lungs out because of a stupid soccer game on TV. How low IQ do you have to be to act like that? I wish some random mass shooter would gun down the crap out of people like that. All normies behave like idiots. I have no sympathy for them when they're killed like mice on a field.

and then one day, for no reason at all, Elliot Rodger went ER.

btw are you actively trying to be on IncelTears ?
nevertheless you are right .

idk I'm not edgemaxxed enough to wish people death
probably no one is guilt-free, but punishment should be about rehabilitation, not revenge

wrong place wrong time, suck to be that one, unless you wanted to die

Men aren’t entitled to sex so society isn’t entitled to security. There is no guarantee that you aren’t gonna be killed by some gunman on the lose in this life. Normies aren’t entitled to invincibility LOL, none of us are.

Me neither. Same experience with a normie and his stupid football fanaticism.

The only thing worse than feminism is sport fanaticism.

they are under mind control of zionist overlords, it's well known fact that watching tv put you in alpha state where your brain stop questioning stuff and just flows as passive drone through propaganda and low iq copes like football matches it's nothing but a distraction and way to earn money from retarded goyims

No matter how paranoid or conspiracy minded you are what the government is actually doing is

I enjoy watching shootings happen. They add time to my lifespan ngl

Men aren’t entitled to sex so society isn’t entitled to security. There is no guarantee that you aren’t gonna be killed by some gunman on the lose in this life. Normies aren’t entitled to invincibility LOL, none of us are.
Based.

More people dead = More resources for me.

Same as less people (kids), more resources, fuck being nice, this system is built for the selfish so let it be so.

This, tbh. The whole planet shouldn't have more than one million people on it.

Same as less people (kids), more resources, fuck being nice, this system is built for the selfish so let it be so.
You watch Unordinary.
Nice.
Huge reader aswell.

You watch Unordinary.
Nice.
Huge reader aswell.

Haha, that's dope.

It also fits cause IT uses a character with a lunch bag on head as their mascot, while John punches the shit out of ppl

Haha, that's dope.
It also fits cause IT uses a character with a lunch bag on head as their mascot, while John punches the shit out of ppl
Hahaha

me too man, especially if its a school shooting, they're some of the biggest scum on the earth

Mass shooters should take their anger out on the cause of their frustration instead of shooting random people. What’s the point in shooting some randoms and letting your bully live?

I act like that when i watch soccer too. :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

I don't derive any pleasure from mass shootings, but I don't lose any sleep for the victims either. At the end of the day, I don't know any of them, and people die every day. I find the whole grief culture and social media saturation quite nauseating.

You wicked incel. You are hitler

i just dont care tbh

but I don't lose any sleep for the victims either.
Neither do normies who post #prayforhtevictims on their social media, it's just shallow virtue signalling

Same. People die everyday, this isn't anything new, besides mass shootings happen, like every day, so whatever. I'm not going to waste my mental energy on people who died in a mass shooting.

Go ER in pc games

They all deserve to be wiped out no matter what they do: Their simple health is already the rotting of a possible ideal world, they deserve to be decimated and destroyed.

I am weary of all the hoaxes!