Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I don't hate women

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

incel regime 2030 genocide normie movement
★★
I used to hate women for them being such sluts being born so lowly being such a retard being whores for only chads being wired so weirdly but
Today, A woman helped me from almost ending it all
idk
i dont hate women some of them r really nice they give me mental support but romantically theyre chad only
i ask myself
if i was born foid would i settle for an inkie who never kissed a woman is autistic and cries to sleep
no
i wouldnt
i wouldve been chad only
thoughts?

Typical GrAYcuck behavior

ur talking like they make pragmatic choices. they literally get pumped and dumped routinely by these angelic chads to then cry and say things like #KillAllMen

tbh, op can't be that bad looking if random foids are giving him muh mental support
Kek I just wrote that out before you replied.

tbh, op can't be that bad looking if random foids are giving him muh mental support
If they're nice to you, you clearly pass the looks/height criteria to not be repulsive. You don't belong here.
OP hasn't specified how he got helped. was it online by a virtue signaling chick? was it from a granny? was it from a paid therapist or psychiatrist? and if it was in person by a random woman of reproductive age did he just blurt out that he was suicidal like a complete sperg? did the random female in question tell him some generic motivational shit for him to piss off? did she exchange contacts (she would if she truly cared that's what a brocel would do)?.

OP hasn't specified how he got helped. was it online by a virtue signaling chick? was it from a granny? was it from a paid therapist or psychiatrist? and if it was in person by a random woman of reproductive age did he just blurt out that he was suicidal like a complete sperg? did the random female in question tell him some generic motivational shit for him to piss off? did she exchange contacts (she would if she truly cared that's what a brocel would do)?.
i was going to jump of the roof today at work and one of my coworkers she stopped me hugged me and told me its gonna be alright
she's married and has a kid
most of my life ive been inkie so yeah i dont get any slay

i was going to jump of the roof today at work and one of my coworkers she stopped me hugged me and told me its gonna be alright
Wdym by most of your life you've been inkie

fake

Women hate you

Since you love foids so much - go fuck a fat niggress like Lizzo.

Outlier, besides it’s obvious that a mother would have greater capacity for empathy than your average roastie.
Good for you I guess.

Same, but unfortunately they hate ugly men like me.

If a woman really wanted to help you, she would jump up and down on your cock and save you from inceldom