Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don’t hate women

TheFallenAngel

TheFallenAngel

Banned
-
That’s right I don’t hate women, I like them maybe a little too much. Most of what I say about women on here is just out of bitterness and anger, and I don’t actually mean it. I crave there love and attention and have them on a pedestal but unfortunately they won’t give me a chance. I mean whatever dude who the fuck cares anyways I’m cursed to stay alone forever.

see you tommorow

4e0

Soyboy soy

Soyjak spinning spinning soyjak

But they hate you. And all sub 5 males.

GrAYcel moment

This is why graycels are bullied, because of things like this

They’ll respect you even less when you still seek their validation

I can't lie i loath them in any of their satan form

nobody cares + JoinedMar 22, 2023Posts19Online7h 45m

too late if you are an incel you're a misogynist by default to them :bigbrain:

Love is what leads to hate.

Good morning I hate women

Hating women is a cope. You likely wouldn't be a misogynist if you weren't incel

Nah, you just want to fuck them.

Foids hate me because I'm unattractive and therefore its just natural to hate them back. Never did anything bad to them, yet they always made sure I knew they disliked me

This is the type of guy that would donate $5 to a female streamer and ask himself, “Is this what love feels like?”

I used to think like this too, but at every opportunity, they demonstrated that they hate me. I'm not sure if I hate them back, but when I see a woman, I will always be distrustful and will assume that she wants to hurt me even if I can't see a reason for her to do so. I would never ever trust a woman to treat me well unless they need something from me.

Nobody is saying you have to hate them, but my recommendation: Stop listening to your dick/heart around them and think with your brain. Be logical. Don't ever simp, don't let them manipulate you. Because let me tell you, they're the master manipulators. They all inherited it from Eve.

"...Then the God said to the woman, “What have you have done?” The woman said, “The serpent deceived me.”

I used to think like this too, but at every opportunity, they demonstrated that they hate me. I'm not sure if I hate them back, but when I see a woman, I will always be distrustful and will assume that she wants to hurt me even if I can't see a reason for her to do so. I would never ever trust a woman to treat me well unless they need something from me.

Nobody is saying you have to hate them, but my recommendation: Stop listening to your dick/heart around them and think with your brain. Be logical. Don't ever simp, don't let them manipulate you. Because let me tell you, they're the master manipulators. They all inherited it from Eve.

"...Then the God said to the woman, “What have you have done?” The woman said, “The serpent deceived me.”
Thanks for the mature response, I think they misunderstood what I was trying to say but I pride myself on being a logical person, I never react out of emotion. I never simped for a girl and never will. Maybe I crave there attention and love because I didn’t get it from my mom, So I probably see them as the answer to all my problems.

This is the type of guy that would donate $5 to a female streamer and ask himself, “Is this what love feels like?”
I don’t watch streams and why tf would I ever donate money to some random

Thanks for the mature response, I think they misunderstood what I was trying to say but I pride myself on being a logical person, I never react out of emotion. I never simped for a girl and never will. Maybe I crave there attention and love because I didn’t get it from my mom, So I probably see them as the answer to all my problems.
You got it brocel. Just ignore those who insult you. I think most of them feel like you (I know I do sometimes) but they are just in denial.

I didn't mean to imply that you were simping, either, but sometimes, when you "crave attention and love", as you put it, you just don't realize that you might have already simped. At least that's how it was for me, so just wanted to share what I think.

"crave attention and love", as you put it, you just don't realize that you might have already simped.
You’re probably right no point in denying. Just wanted to thank you again my guy.
TC of yourself I red your story about your failed suicide attempt and I hope your doing well and feeling better.

You’re probably right no point in denying. Just wanted to thank you again my guy.
Anytime brocel.
TC of yourself I red your story about your failed suicide attempt and I hope your doing well and feeling better.
Thank you brocel.
I don't know if I'm feeling better. I'm just feeling numb nowadays without feelings and might end it soon or not... I'm not thinking about it at the moment and will see what happens.

Bannedcel moment.

That’s right I don’t hate women, I like them maybe a little too much. Most of what I say about women on here is just out of bitterness and anger, and I don’t actually mean it. I crave there love and attention and have them on a pedestal but unfortunately they won’t give me a chance. I mean whatever dude who the fuck cares anyways I’m cursed to stay alone forever.
go away simp back to reddit there can you spread your love for toilets. we are her community of abused man who dont get any interaction with femoids. and therefore i would never forgive them and will hate them for the rest of my life.

* been deservedly put in Bannington jail *

What a cuck women have deprived you of sex no matter how much u love them and they give chad who treats them like shit their bodies jfl at you

if you were LoGiCaL u would hate foids. fuck back to reddit

Women hate me more than I hate them