Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't hate women...

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
So what if they make fun of my face? So what if they laugh at me with their friends? So what if they laugh at my mannerisms? So what if they purposely ignore me? I respect all women! Women are the future!

sorry i almost chocked on the amount of kek

iiiTeMpeR said:
So what if they make fun of my face? So what if they laugh at me with their friends? So what if they laugh at my mannerisms? So what if they purposely ignore me? I respect all women! Women are the future!

sorry i almost chocked on the amount of kek

Theoretically, even if all women were scum you shouldn't hate women. Hate is just a stupidly strong word. Hate is what cucktears feels towards us, and to any outsider, it just makes you look foolish and stupid.

Life is full of contradictions. Sure, women might treat us like shit. Everyone treats me like shit. But they might be really cool people if you weren't subhuman. Maybe they would have our backs if we weren't subhuman. Maybe we would be loved and cherished if we weren't subhuman. The really painful thing is to realize and accept that there's a lot of beauty in the world and there are a lot of good people in the world, but we never get to experience them because we're subhuman.

That's my problem with them. They are disgusted by me because I'm ugly? Fine, but leave me fucking alone and stop bullshitting about me and with me with your friends for nothing more than some laughs. That's why I dislike them at the core, that's why I can't trust them...

...but the problem is that guys do the same FUCKING BULLSHIT to me for NO FUCKING REASON other than... autist/retard face or something? Probably because I'm ugly. So I hate all of them normies and especially WKs.

I hate entitled narcissistic people, popular attractive girls (and some boys) tend to fit that category. Obviously I don't hate ALL women, how the fuck can I love my mom if I did?

theson said:
Life is full of contradictions. Sure, women might treat us like shit. Everyone treats me like shit. But they might be really cool people if you weren't subhuman. Maybe they would have our backs if we weren't subhuman. Maybe we would be loved and cherished if we weren't subhuman. The really painful thing is to realize and accept that there's a lot of beauty in the world and there are a lot of good people in the world, but we never get to experience them because we're subhuman.

This guy hit the nail on the head. We arent seen as human beings. If we were normal, we'd be treated with kindness and compassion like everyone else.

"I don't hate women, but I hate their behavior."

Which @copinggymcel said nicely.

iiiTeMpeR said:
I hate entitled narcissistic people, popular attractive girls (and some boys) tend to fit that category. Obviously I don't hate ALL women, how the fuck can I love my mom if I did?

hah I hate my mom worse than most women

KV- said:
theson said:
Life is full of contradictions. Sure, women might treat us like shit. Everyone treats me like shit. But they might be really cool people if you weren't subhuman. Maybe they would have our backs if we weren't subhuman. Maybe we would be loved and cherished if we weren't subhuman. The really painful thing is to realize and accept that there's a lot of beauty in the world and there are a lot of good people in the world, but we never get to experience them because we're subhuman.
This guy hit the nail on the head. We arent seen as human beings. If we were normal, we'd be treated with kindness and compassion like everyone else.
How the hell can you people think when you can see the way women treat normies right now? Fake and baseless rape accusations, hiring quotas, government transfers for single mother sluts, equal pay for less work, child support, alimony, etc. Femoids do not treat them with kindness and compassion. They just treat normies less badly.

are you high right now? What's with all the shitposts?