Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't hate women. I hate God

FailedExperiment41

FailedExperiment41

Greycel
I am a 50-year old virgin. Beyond that, I have suffered a traumatic childhood, years in a mental hospital, and everything bad you CANNOT imagine.

My most defining quote of all time is from the movie Pitch Black:

"Think someone could spend half their life in a slam with a horse bit in their mouth and not believe? Think he could start out in some liquor store trash bin with an umbilical cord wrapped around his neck and not believe? Got it all wrong, holy man. I absolutely believe in God... And I absolutely hate the f*cker."

I hate women and dont believe god

I hate humanity and if there is a god, I truly hate him for creating us.

Blackops2cel works in mysterious ways.
84d.jpg

can you explain?

I had gynecomastia as a child, which meant I grew enormous stripper boobs when I was 13 due to a hormone imbalance. At one point, I was tackled by a group of boys who tore off my clothes because they couldn't believe I was a boy. They slammed my testicles with a shoe until I screamed in pain and blacked out. I had to be taken to a hospital. Nothing was ever done to those who attacked me.

I had gynecomastia as a child, which meant I grew enormous stripper boobs when I was 13 due to a hormone imbalance. At one point, I was tackled by a group of boys who tore off my clothes because they couldn't believe I was a boy. They slammed my testicles with a shoe until I screamed in pain and blacked out. I had to be taken to a hospital. Nothing was ever done to those who attacked me.
that sounds awful man this world is truly twisted and should be nuked
i don't hate anything but myself
dont hate yourself for having bad genetics. hate cucks and foids who hate you

The concept of god was made by a beta cuck SJW to convince people theres actually a good reason to why there is so much suffering, pain, and hurt in the world especially towards ugly males. Thankfully logical people know god doesnt exist, and the people that know that get to act like cunts towards ugly males with no consequences. This can be seen from bullying and insulting ugly males to women rejecting ugly males because they are ugly