Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dont hate ugly women but...

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
But I dont know why most of them hate us so much..
I thought they understand us.

they have a lot more options than you do since better looking men are willing to pump and dump to their hearts content, so women can afford to be picky

Ugly women are the biggest bitches. They are so frustrated and jealous of their pretty friends they probably dream every night about cutting their faces with razor and throwing acid on them.

SUPERCEL said:
But I dont know why most of them hate us so much..
I thought they understand us.
How could they understand us when they have dozens of beta orbiters?

Ugly women don't really exist. Many just struggle to get Chad's attention. Personally, I just don't like women period, so I have no problem making fun of hideous females who probably hate us even more than Stacy does because she lusts for Chad so much

Women can’t understand us, they get too much attention.

id fuck an ugly gir lbut itd be more empowering to fuck a dude

why on earth would they choose us when they can have chadlite 6/10? Do you know what you need to be to get a 6/10 girl? You need to be an 8/10 CHAD. it never was more over than in today´s society, just rope.

I know legit 1.5 girl who won't get wet with anything less than a male model. Fuck these whores

ropecel_is_cope said:
why on earth would they choose us when they can have chadlite 6/10? Do you know what you need to be to get a 6/10 girl? You need to be an 8/10 CHAD. it never was more over than in today´s society, just rope.

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
id fuck an ugly gir lbut itd be more empowering to fuck a dude

m e g a g a y