Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't hate rich people

Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★
I envy them. I wish I was rich so my life would be far easier. I plan on moneymaxxing for the rest of my life so I can get as rich as possible.
When someone claims... "Money can't buy happiness" They are gaslighting. Money can buy happiness & make your life far easier.

Money buys me copes and copes give me happiness

I envy and hate them at the same time, same with Chads

you are the one coping. one day you will accept defeat, at which point you will either kill yourself or draft along like a wooden plank in the sea. There is nothing left, nothing to be gained. There is simply nothing

you are the one coping. one day you will accept defeat, at which point you will either kill yourself or draft along like a wooden plank in the sea. There is nothing left, nothing to be gained. There is simply nothing
I'll be richer than you. "You're either rich or poor" Ever heard of middle class people 80IQ retard?

you will NEVER become "rich". Either you are born into it or you will be poor for life. It's part of the lottery, like everything else
This isn’t true and there’s a middle class section between them.

Btw ur 6’2 right i was just wondering for @kay'

This isn’t true and there’s a middle class section between them.

Btw ur 6’2 right i was just wondering for @kay'
Dont really care bro anymore. Place is full of normie men and chads and some few real incels.

Basically just like any male space.

And thats fine, im here to cope anyways nothing serious.

Doing the height thread was a mistake.

If you wana be 6'5 and incel then enjoy.

I hate richfags they're usually extremely narcissistic.

If you wana be 6'5 and incel then enjoy.
Not even close to 6’5 idk why you group completely different ranges of height so close together.

The AI craze had me stacking more. Healthcare stonks are next.

Question Mark What GIF
breaking bad spoilers GIF

Last edited:
Not even close to 6’5 idk why you group completely different ranges of height so close together.
Im not talking about you. Im just talking in general

Im not talking about you. Im just talking in general
what does it matter if I was 10'8, if coping like this makes your life any better go ahead, you'll have to face real life eventually

what does it matter if I was 10'8, if coping like this makes your life any better go ahead, you'll have to face real life eventually
What are you saying?

I envy them. I wish I was rich so my life would be far easier. I plan on moneymaxxing for the rest of my life so I can get as rich as possible.
When someone claims... "Money can't buy happiness" They are gaslighting. Money can buy happiness & make your life far easier.
How old are you?

I hate them because i envy them, same with tall, NT or goodlooking fags

this

anyone who is better than me i hate
All humans are guilty of this and normies often have it worse than we do

Normies have committed irreparable acts throughout history because of it

So its not some muh inkwell trait

Its just natural instinct

You can never be rich, especially as an incel
@LeFrenchCel

You can never be rich, especially as an incel
@LeFrenchCel
You can never be rich because richfags keep the money all for themselves
"muh trickle down economics muh everyone benefits from it :soy:" god i hate those people

I just want to neet for life without worrying about money:feelscomfy: