Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't hate chads or stacies

• Thread starter Dab into depression
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dab into depression

Dab into depression

pinkyculture
★★★
I see the blackpill not from a place of malice but an actual scientific worldview. Now matter how much technology there is, and how modern society gets, we will always act in accordance to our biology.

This is why I have no malice towards chads or stacies. Their genes are more likely to be chosen for reproduction. So it's natural for them to get any sexual partner they want. When it comes to foids, throughout the history of courtship (peacocking, flexing) basically what buily Western Civilization, chad has been doing it to impress stacy. Peasants like us will never even dream of getting stacy.

Now we all know this. I have observed this irl. I was at some bday party in high school and I observed the people like us in the corner with a few drinks grouped together while chad was grinding with stacy. It is the way of life and I have no malice towards them.

Now the real problem isn't stacy or chad or even the chad lites. They are living in their own world doing what their genes programmed them to do. The problem comes with average looking foids (3-6) wanting to settle for chad or chad lite and nothing more. The sad part is that they are winning.

The whole fat movement, body positivity, everything counts as "thicc" Every advancement we make is creepy and we get put down immediately. Not by stacy but by some chubby girl that not too long ago would have settled for a sub 8 male.

I actually admire chad and stacy bc they shit on us the least. It's the middle class that talks shit about the poor.

That's cuckshit. I want each and every one of them to suffer for denying me what I deserved.

That's cuckshit. I want each and every one of them to suffer for denying me what I deserved.
I understand your sentiment completely. I used to feel the same way. I was angry. But I come to terms to accept it from a logical pov. What gets me pissed off is the 3-6 girl thinking she is the shit and going for the chad. The concept of being humble has been thrown out the window and we live in an arrogant generation. I could say the same about 3-6 males going for the 8 female.

Please at least consider my point of view.

It's got nothing to do with nature and everything to do with a rotten society.

Stop cucking yourself.

@ajfedrov
I do deserve it. I've worked and suffered more than the Chads they sex with. To say I don't deserve sex, a basic human need, is like going to an Indian or African slum, finding a sickly little girl barely farming enough to feed herself, smacking her right in the head, continuing to beat her until she cries, and then grabbing her right by the hair and telling her she doesn't deserve food or water.
But I come to terms to accept it from a logical pov.
There's nothing logical about this. Woman aren't a logical species.

What gets me pissed off is the 3-6 girl thinking she is the shit and going for the chad
Chad's fault for cucking out. As soon as she gets bored with him she's gonna find someone else.

I could say the same about 3-6 males going for the 8 female.
We do deserve it. These women don't lower their standards and never have to face any pain or hardship. We do and we still fail and on top of society hating us, we're taught to hate ourselves too.
Please at least consider my point of view.
I did...for like one second and now I'm pissed. Especially after going back and reading this
I actually admire chad and stacy bc they shit on us the least.

Last edited:
@ajfedrov
I do deserve it. I've worked and suffered more than the Chads they sex with. To say I don't deserve sex, a basic human need, is like going to an Indian or African slum, finding a sickly little girl barely farming enough to feed herself, smacking her right in the head, continuing to beat her until she cries, and then grabbing her right by the hair and telling her she doesn't deserve food or water.

There's nothing logical about this. Woman aren't a logical species.

Chad's fault for cucking out. As soon as she gets bored with him she's gonna find someone else.

We do deserve it. These women don't lower their standards and never have to face any pain or hardship. We do and we still fail and on top of society hating us, we're taught to hate ourselves too.

I did...for like one second and now I'm pissed. Especially after going back and reading this

Women aren't logical they are more emotional but at least they used to date in their league. That's the problem we face today. It's obvious we don't stand a chance when it comes to stacies but these average to low tier femoids and roasties they have no excuse to settle so high. And you are right about chad cucking if a chad marries a 5. However chad will just pump and dump that easy pussy and the 5 will never learn her lesson. That isn't a cuck move it's just a tuesday for chad.

I disagree with sex being something someone is entitled to, but I agree with the fact that women are being illogical when it comes to fucking people of their own "level"

but these average to low tier femoids and roasties they have no excuse to settle so high.
If they get to settle high than so should we. The roasties will notice when their betabux goes down.

However chad will just pump and dump that easy pussy and the 5 will never learn her lesson. That isn't a cuck move it's just a tuesday for chad.
Chad might as well fuck an animal

I disagree with sex being something someone is entitled to,
Sex is a basic human desire. We're entitled to sex just as much as we're entitled to food and water. Our bodies get horny for a reason.

If they get to settle high than so should we. The roasties will notice when their betabux goes down.
Ah! I see where you are going with this. I like this argument. We should be able to settle high if low tier femoids are doing it logically speaking. It would only be fair. However men and women are biologically different and men would fuck anyone compared to women. Of course men still have standards (like wide birthing hips) but women are the ones choosing the best genes when it comes to the baby they want to have. Your argument makes sense even in terms of biology bc women are suppose to choose a men in their range because they would be more compatible and their offspring will be just as good as they are. In an ideal society low tier men and low tier women will have babies, mid tier (normies chadlite) men and women will have babies and chads will have babies with stacy.

The sexual revolution and tinder culture has ruined that.

Your betabux argument is unpredictable bc you don't know exactly how the economy will work in 5 years or 10 years or 30 years. There could be something there.

In conclusion, Women hold all the power when it comes to reproduction now. It's over. :blackpill:

@Dab into depression
It's only a matter of time until Chad comes to his senses, then we're gonna band together to make Sexbots and there's literally nothing a woman can do to stop it. There beta buxxes AND source of a good time are both gone. They'll start to crawl back to people like us.

I sort of get your point

it’s the final part of the grieving process.

ascended

It's got nothing to do with nature and everything to do with a rotten society.

Stop cucking yourself.

THANK YOU.
If it wasnt all cultural we would be just as shitty as the normies and the good among us would rope.

This is the logical conclusion of the blackpill. Hating Chad and Stacy is an emotional rebellion against the established order of things. Acknowledging that Stacy and Chad are simply doing exactly what evolution designed them to do, and what we would do if we were born Chad, is a basic step in taking the blackpill IMO. People who vent about Chad and Stacy are just venting to cope - if any incel who is truly blackpilled would set aside emotion for one minute, they would realize that what they hate is their genetic predisposition for failure in the sexual marketplace, the inequality and "unfairness" of genetic recombination, not the individuals who get to partake in the system which has been the foundation of our species' success. We, the genetically inferior, are exactly where we are meant to be - not sullying the genepool with substandard genes. That is the most bitter pill to take. That we are the chaff removed from the cream.

Incels cope by pushing non-viable patriarchal political ideas such as female slavery, yet when foraging for food they would throw away the rotten apples from their basket instead of eating them.

That's cope, even if you hurt them they will still experience life 1000x better then you.

Cucc

That's cope, even if you hurt them they will still experience life 1000x better then you.
Well I did say dead but I had to edit it because I didn't want normiecels to get their feelings hurt.

Well I did say dead but I had to edit it because I didn't want normiecels to get their feelings hurt.

Even if you kill a couple of Chads or Stacies more will be born and they will enjoy life while you are 6 feet under or rot in prison.

Even if you kill a couple of Chads or Stacies more will be born and they will enjoy life while you are 6 feet under or rot in prison.
If I'm getting arrested then I'm raping a cop.

This is the logical conclusion of the blackpill. Hating Chad and Stacy is an emotional rebellion against the established order of things. Acknowledging that Stacy and Chad are simply doing exactly what evolution designed them to do, and what we would do if we were born Chad, is a basic step in taking the blackpill IMO. People who vent about Chad and Stacy are just venting to cope - if any incel who is truly blackpilled would set aside emotion for one minute, they would realize that what they hate is their genetic predisposition for failure in the sexual marketplace, the inequality and "unfairness" of genetic recombination, not the individuals who get to partake in the system which has been the foundation of our species' success. We, the genetically inferior, are exactly where we are meant to be - not sullying the genepool with substandard genes. That is the most bitter pill to take. That we are the chaff removed from the cream.

Incels cope by pushing non-viable patriarchal political ideas such as female slavery, yet when foraging for food they would throw away the rotten apples from their basket instead of eating them.

Indeed. Rather than hating chads and stacies, hate nature for being so random and giving you shit genetics. Inceldom is a gradual process, the people who think that way are at stage 2:

5-stages-of-grief-kubler-toolshero.jpg

Most incels eventually end up at stage 4, if you manage to move on with your life somehow and forget about inceldom you might get to stage 5.

Where you're wrong: believing that culture and politics have no impact on natural and sexual selection.

But I agree hatred is not a good emotion in general.

If the chads and the stacies don't show hate towards me and treat me as a human, I will have no motives or desire to hate them, if they mock me for who I am try to humiliate me and make be gone from their face only because of the sin to exist in the same planet, then I will hate them and god help me to not do something ExtReme someday.

"No one can help it".

Neither can you and you should know from experience that no one will be so generous as to acknowledge that. It is the difference between asserting yourself against conditions unsuitable for your existence and "accepting" them as bilge flowing down your throat.

It has less do with "emotion", more to do with recognizing that the structures that hold you down are not necessary and unavoidable. Civilization has emerged from the intelligent control of nature - it is not compatible with naturalistic anarchy. It is characteristically modern hubris to think that primordial struggles are "over" and that now we can "get away" with liberalizing access to resources generally, with particular relevance to the sexual marketplace.

Genetic determinism is valid, but I always dislike hearing things like "genetically inferior" ascribed to it. Environments are dynamic and "good genes" are not absolute. Moreover, foids are not rational selectors of good qualities. There is no "correct" end toward which biological imperatives are directed.

bad analogy imo

plus

This is relates to the degree of spoilage of the apple, not its original and intrinsic quality. Most of the apples were good at some point.

Indeed. Rather than hating chads and stacies, hate nature for being so random and giving you shit genetics. Inceldom is a gradual process, the people who think that way are at stage 2:

5-stages-of-grief-kubler-toolshero.jpg

Most incels eventually end up at stage 4, if you manage to move on with your life somehow and forget about inceldom you might get to stage 5.

So much of (())psychology(()) (Elisabeth Kübler-Ross) consists of baseless schemes meant to describe human behavior and failing to capture it as a neat, universal reduction.

I imagine that, for most here, this chart looks more like 1. Denial (bluepill) -> 2. Bargaining (redpill) -> 3. Depression (blackpill) -> 4. Anger (elevated, vital blackpill), with the allegedly terminal "acceptance stage" acting as a blockage from step to step.

Last edited:
You're a cuckold if you don't hate them

I hate nature for making me not winning genetic lottery

Where you're wrong: believing that culture and politics have no impact on natural and sexual selection.

Isn't culture just a combination of biology and environment? So technically it all comes down to genetivs and determinism.

oh it does and im bringing this post back. It's my thesis moment and everyone was taking shots at me.

Diagnosed as gigacuck

Don't bump threads without adding content.

Status
Not open for further replies.