Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't hate beautiful people

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
I get it. Guys like me don't belong with a highly attractive, perfect body, perfect face woman just like a poor construction worker does not belong with a female lawyer. Or how a short Indian man has no right to a tall nordic beauty. What I am saying is that similar people belong together.

What I hate is women dating up or being cum rags to attractive men because let's face it. Most hot guys would never date an average looking woman.
They think that they are the upper class and deserve to be with the top 20 10 5 whatever % of men just because those horny guys use them for an easy fuck.

Tbh, a lot of Chads step down to create variety for their harem too. These inequality in looksmatch from both foids and Chad's leads to a lot of chaos.

Jordan Petersons' solution to inceldom is forcing monogamous relationships. This is probably the best solution since it lets those who 'worked' to the top of the sexual hierarchy enjoy rewards (prime women) whereas even those even at the very bottom still get their looksmatch

I get it. Guys like me don't belong with a highly attractive, perfect body, perfect face woman just like a poor construction worker does not belong with a female lawyer. Or how a short Indian man has no right to a tall nordic beauty. What I am saying is that similar people belong together.

What I hate is women dating up or being cum rags to attractive men because let's face it. Most hot guys would never date an average looking woman.
They think that they are the upper class and deserve to be with the top 20 10 5 whatever % of men just because those horny guys use them for an easy fuck.
Same tbh. A disabled woman shouldn't be able to date an able-bodied man, an autistic woman shouldn't be able to date NTs, unironically.
Nothing enfuriates me more than women that spit on their looksmatch to pursue things they neither deserve nor should get (in a fair society). I don't hate it when I am rejected by a hot stacy (because there I wouldn't even try because we have nothing in common), I hate it when I get rejected/insulted by women who are like me (both lookswise and also mentally).
I wouldn't even want a rich partygirl who goes to the gym and does surfing in her spare time - I want a woman who I share traits with. But chad only.

I don't hate Chads. Many Chads are not degenerate and just keep a LTR. The real cancerous ones are those who fuck a different bitch every week, giving them attention and validation in the process.

The real problem however are the simps who sustain feminism. If there was a way to exterminate them, we would be colonizing Mars in a decade.

Eh. I say that chads help give fuel and operation to women, chads help keep them going. But no, it's not really appropriate to fully hate chads rather than women. But I hate both.

"I don't hate you chad!"

He said as chad continued to make fun of his looks.

"Good sub"

Chad said, patting the unattractive man's head.

You fucking retarded cuck, who do you think these women are fucking?

I don't hate Chads. Many Chads are not degenerate and just keep a LTR
Another retarded cuck. Honestly I don't even know what to say anymore, just kill yourself

Fuck attractive people. They are assholes, sociopaths, narcissists. I may only respect ugly people, since ugly people tend to be quite bluepilled but they have a little of self-awarness and aren't as shitty.

You fucking retarded cuck, who do you think these women are fucking?

Another retarded cuck. Honestly I don't even know what to say anymore, just kill yourself
You don't know what to say because you can't refute what I said, so you sperg out like a moron.

I would kill 15000 bluepilled simpcels before killing a Chad who does not defend women

If men stopped being so thirsty and simps maybe situation would be better. I would be happy with my looksmatch if she weren't a giga cheating whore and if she was attracted to me.

You don't know what to say because you can't refute what I said, so you sperg out like a moron.

I would kill 15000 bluepilled simpcels before killing a Chad who does not defend women
Good job bro. Keep simping for the same fucking people that made your life a living hell, I'm sure that will work out. Kill all the bluepilled in the world and see how absolutely nothing has changed because chads keep hoarding all foids, but it's fine because you can better masturbate to it, right?

I have nothing to say because nothing will make you understand it. You are not a person, you don't have a soul or a consciousness, you're merely a rabid beast who must be put down with normies and all the other cuckcels

"I don't hate you chad!"

"Good sub"

I meant to say that I don't hate chads for being chads. I hate hypergamy. A chad could be a chad and only go for women in his class and leave me alone.

Good job bro. Keep simping for the same fucking people that made your life a living hell, I'm sure that will work out. Kill all the bluepilled in the world and see how absolutely nothing has changed because chads keep hoarding all foids, but it's fine because you can better masturbate to it, right?
The only people who made our life a living hell are:

1. Women
  2. Their simp enablers
That's it, that's all there is to it. Even today, the only people talking shit about us online are part of these groups. Even bluepiller Chads who tell you "just be yourself" might be dumbasses but they are not the ones advocating for feminism or leftism in general or hating on us. Its ALWAYS some soyboy simp tranny fag or a whore.

I have nothing to say because nothing will make you understand it. You are not a person, you don't have a soul or a consciousness, you're merely a rabid beast who must be put down with normies and all the other cuckcels

The only cuck here is you who hate Chads but don't hate simps and women. You are no better than paypigs.

Also I find it hilarious how triggered you are. I destroyed your copes so hard you started to sperg out.

The only people who made our life a living hell are:

1. Women
  2. Their simp enablers
That's it, that's all there is too it. Even today, the only people talking shit about us online are part of these groups. Even bluepiller Chads who tell you "just be yourself" might be dumbasses but they are not the ones advocating for feminism or leftism in general.
What is our problem? We don't have women. Why don't we have women? Because chads are hoarding them. It's that easy
The only cuck here is you who hate Chads but don't hate simps and women. You are no better than paypigs.
Nigga wtf are you smoking? I hate everyone: simps, chads, foids, bluepilled incels and cuckcels

What is our problem? We don't have women. Why don't we have women? Because chads are hoarding them. It's that easy
You are dumb as fuck. You removed the part of my post addressing the cancerous Chads who fucked multiple women, and now you are arguing like that part didn't exist only to make you seem right. You can go fuck yourself.

And by the way, if all Chads died tomorrow, we would still be incel because women would simply keep on fucking their dogs and the simps would still exist to keep feminism and leftism. You can't tell that because you are a literal retard and keeps the narrative that men who hate incels are giga Chads with harems of women. JFL at your abysmal IQ

You are dumb as fuck. You removed the part of my post addressing the cancerous Chads who fucked multiple women, and now you are arguing like that part didn't exist only to make you seem right. You can go fuck yourself.

And by the way, if all Chads died tomorrow, we would still be incel because women would simply keep on fucking their dogs and the simps would still exist to keep feminism and leftism. You can't tell that because you are a literal retard and keeps the narrative that men who hate incels are giga Chads with harems of women. JFL at your abysmal IQ
Everyone hates incels, therefore everyone is the enemy. I'm focusing only on chads because you and other cuckcels only make exceptions for them

Everyone hates incels, therefore everyone is the enemy. I'm focusing only on chads because you and other cuckcels only make exceptions for them
The only men who do not hate incels are actual men who are not simps, that include some Chads.

The only men who do not hate incels are actual men who are not simps, that include some Chads.
Everyone hates ugly men, including most ugly men. It's only matter of who says it openly and who doesn't

You are starting to sound like ER who hated the men fucking the women more than women themselves, when in the end men get what we can get, and women are the ones who decide how the dating market will work.

Women are the ones who decided that a few portion of men will fuck most women, and the simps are the ones who agreed with it and keep it that way.

pathetic cuck. imagine not hating your oppressor s.

E337D35E 4DD9 433D B282 F976F11F46E6

A trucel should hate anyone who has it better than him period. other wise your a CUCK

Ofc you shouldn't publicly express it. but in your heart if you aren't envious and hateful towards those who have it better than you.
Tbh, a lot of Chads step down to create variety for their harem too. These inequality in looksmatch from both foids and Chad's leads to a lot of chaos.
high IQ many Chads fuck fatties and ugly whores creating alpha widows. not hating Chad= literal cuckold
"I don't hate you chad!"

"Good sub"

indeed pathetic that we have so many Chad worshippers here
I don't hate Chads. Many Chads are not degenerate and just keep a LTR. The real cancerous ones are those who fuck a different bitch every week, giving them attention and validation in the process.

The real problem however are the simps who sustain feminism. If there was a way to exterminate them, we would be colonizing Mars in a decade.
Chads need be castrated, arguably euthanized, these handsome men straight up shouldn't exist. merely by existing, they make the lives of all other men worse. not supporting genociding them is cucked
Fuck attractive people. They are assholes, sociopaths, narcissists. I may only respect ugly people, since ugly people tend to be quite bluepilled but they have a little of self-awarness and aren't as shitty.
high IQ I will never respect rich fuckers, Chads or femoids. only people worthy of respect are hard working ugly men

I would rather save a thousand simps over a based Chad

it's really unbelievable, that out of all forums, we even have such cucked men on this site
You are starting to sound like ER who hated the men fucking the women more than women themselves, when in the end men get what we can get, and women are the ones who decide how the dating market will work.

Women are the ones who decided that a few portion of men will fuck most women, and the simps are the ones who agreed with it and keep it that way.
cope, men gave women rights, men make the dating apps, men simp for Chads via sports, Other men have let women loose.

Last edited:
this place is becoming so cucked just imagine not hating the ones that are causing your suffering JFL also Greycel Thread.
pathetic cuck. imagine not hating your oppressor s.

View attachment 431211
A trucel should hate anyone who has it better than him period. other wise your a CUCK

Ofc you shouldn't publicly express it. but in your heart if you aren't envious and hateful towards those who have it better than you.

high IQ many Chads fuck fatties and ugly whores creating alpha widows. not hating Chad= literal cuckold

indeed pathetic that we have so many Chad worshippers here

Chads need be castrated, arguably euthanized, these handsome men straight up shouldn't exist. merely by existing, they make the lives of all other men worse. not supporting genociding them is cucked

high IQ I will never respect rich fuckers, Chads or femoids. only people worthy of respect are hard working ugly men

I would rather save a thousand simps over a based Chad

it's really unbelievable, that out of all forums, we even have such cucked men on this site

cope, men gave women rights, men make the dating apps, men simp for Chads via sports, Other men have let women loose.
Based