Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't hate anyone

I hate GrAYs

Hate the people who ostracized you, rejected you, and made your life hell. If you feel no hate at the people who made your life like this than you are a cuck.

Hate the people who ostracized you, rejected you, and made your life hell. If you feel no hate at the people who made your life like this than you are a cuck.
It's not their fault I'm ugly as fuck. It's not their fault I look like white Shrek. I would make fun of myself as well if I was normal.

It's not their fault I'm ugly as fuck. It's not their fault I look like white Shrek. I would make fun of myself as well if I was normal.
Even if that’s the case, people don’t need to be as cruel to us as they are. They could just mind their own business and leave us alone, but no, they have to pick on us because we are easy targets. If you are really that ugly your parents probably are too, so you should be pissed they decided to pass on their bad genes.

and what benefit would that bring besides making yourself miserable?

I only hate people who treat me and others like shit for no good reason

and what benefit would that bring besides making yourself miserable?
It makes you something other than a doormat to people. I’m not saying fill yourself with rage, but don’t act like those people did no wrong and are innocent. Just don’t blame everything on yourself. Lots of things happened because of what other people did to you and it was out of your control.

I hate myself the most because I am to blame for my on shortcomings real Shi

Except myself
Fight against the world, not yourself.

You shouldn't hate yourself for how others treated you, that type of pacifist thinking doesn't get you anywhere but feel shit.

I believe that man needs enemies. Sasuke got stronger because of his desire to beat his enemy (Itachi), the Avengers train to fight the newest alien bad guy, those are just fictional examples.

But my enemies, the people who I are against, are the liberals, fags, feminists, propagates of degeneracy like ppl who support degenerate ideologies and movements like lgbt, blm, etc.'

Hate the people who treated you sub-humanly and the people who promoted your pain.

1611e06e5bba09791daa31734bde81b4.jpg

Fight against the world, not yourself.

You shouldn't hate yourself for how others treated you, that type of pacifist thinking doesn't get you anywhere but feel shit.

I believe that man needs enemies. Sasuke got stronger because of his desire to beat his enemy (Itachi), the Avengers train to fight the newest alien bad guy, those are just fictional examples.

But my enemies, the people who I are against, are the liberals, fags, feminists, propagates of degeneracy like ppl who support degenerate ideologies and movements like lgbt, blm, etc.'

Hate the people who treated you sub-humanly and the people who promoted your pain.

1611e06e5bba09791daa31734bde81b4.jpg
You say this shit online but I bet you stay in your bedroom all day and wouldn't stand up for yourself irl

Sasuke got stronger because of his desire to beat his enemy (Itachi), the Avengers train to fight the newest alien bad guy, those are just fictional examples.
this should be moved to must-read jfl

not even black people? you cappin

yes I'm confused on your choice of words too
which word? speak + english seem fairly self-explanatory

maybe you were confused by the word nigger?

it refers to people of your race, who are typically retarded and uncivilised

which word? speak + english seem fairly self-explanatory

maybe you were confused by the word nigger?

it refers to people of your race, who are typically retarded and uncivilised
that you feel attacked by your closeted faggotry

You say this shit online but I bet you stay in your bedroom all day and wouldn't stand up for yourself irl
Don't underestimate me, as I am an Avenger.

What I seek, is revolution.

sasuke-colored-manga-both-done-by-me-but-3-months-apart-v0-8l6k396gs2ya1.png

I'll destroy anyone who gets in the way.

My power, it's flowing.

I have awakened.

He,hahahaha, HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!

This, is the power of a Uchiha.

Nigger.

that you feel attacked by your closeted faggotry
is english not your first language?

I'm not a faggot, sorry to disappoint you GrAY

if you came here to recruit for the gay nightclub you own, then you'll have to ask someone else

is english not your first language?

I'm not a faggot, sorry to disappoint you GrAY

if you came here to recruit for the gay nightclub you own, then you'll have to ask someone else

sorry no females at the nightclub

common now I don't consider myself one.... but thanks, faggot
>GrAYs think that faggot = truecel

no wonder they joined this site jfl

how do you even do that when they welcome you with a smile then stab your back, you're nothing but a tool to them

>is happy to throw money at women
>five star cuck

checks out
what

are you just making shit up as you go along

nigger if you're going to schizopost then study @Intellau_Celistic 's posts, so that you can learn to do it properly

Last time, I spared your life on a whim. This time, I'll kill you for the same reason.

My eyes only lie in the darkness.
lifefuel for sharingancels

why are you gay
I'm not gay, you're projecting lil nigga

You got exposed for being a closet fag lil nigga

I'll "beat" your ass lil nigga, make you choke from my attacks and shi

Pussy ass nigga

you are 100% gay
Being gay is haram, I'm superstraight.

You're the one who's a soy cuck reddit god

That makes you a fakecel, because being a cuck insinuates you have a female partner.

U should get banned lil nigga