Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I dont hate all women

SUH

SUH

Veteran
I hate only those that wouldnt want to have sex with me for free

Checkmate IT:dab::dab::feelshehe::feelsthink:

I hate those who can't understand my suffering.

Good morning...

I can't push myself to hate women or call them "foids"; instead, I hate ignorance and all people advocating to it. Not my fault that most women I see act like that, but men nowadays are widely cucked, so...

I hate both men and women. No discriminations :))

I hate women who make fun of men for flaws we can't control. Like Height, autism, face, race, dick, etc.

I hate those who can't understand my suffering.
Most women can probably understand your suffering. They just don’t care because you are an incel man. Women couldn’t care less about men who aren’t chads or at least 7/10.

Most women can probably understand your suffering.

I think you didn't understand what I wanted to say. Only sufferers can understand sufferers, I just hate those who can't understand my suffering, all women doesn't suffer like me, therefore I hate all of them.

I hate only those that wouldnt want to have sex with me for free

Checkmate IT:dab::dab::feelshehe::feelsthink:
Internet 20191116 125007 2

wojak_03-nocrop-w710-h2147483647.jpg

well played OP

I hate women who make fun of men for flaws we can't control. Like Height, autism, face, race, dick, etc.
That’s all women, buddy.

"Uh akchuwally, it's you personality that's causing you to hate women, you Stinky Inchtell."
"If you have a couple more inches of personality you would slay, Trust me."

Me too. I only hate the hypergamous sluts and entitled feminist cunts.

Me too. I only hate the sluts and hypergamous feminists.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE HECKIN GOOD BECKIES NOT THE DINGY DOE VAGINA HOE HAVING STACIES."

good thread tbh

View attachment 186385
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE HECKIN GOOD BECKIES NOT THE DINGY DOE VAGINA HOE HAVING STACIES."
Chads get to fuck them and still hate them. So if we're not fucking rosties then we have the right to hate them more than chads, especially because foids steal our tax money to fund their degeneracy and vote for cucked laws that all non-chad men are forced to follow.

So basically all women in our case.

Well I dont hate nuns or any woman that is over 80 and I certainly don't hate female children

I can't push myself to hate women or call them "foids"
I wouldn't say "foid" means you hate them. I mean I can start calling us moids like "trufemcels" does if it would balance things out. I guess it just seems less cutesy like 'girls' so I say it when I'm not talking about them in an affectionate sense?

"Women" of course is derivative so they should be glad to see it go.