Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don’t give a fuck about normies “waking up to the blackpill”

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Why should I care about them “waking up to the blackpill”? Give me a good reason. I see normie men on my campus doing better than me. Sure maybe they’re not slaying like Chad, but they’re not entirely sexless and friendless subhumans like myself either. Normie men will bully or mock you in social settings to impress girls so that they can climb up the social ladder so that they can ascend. And even if all normies “woke up to the blackpill” and stopped dating/chasing women, it would have literally 0 effect on anything, the women would just refuse to date us incels as they already do, and they would either be unironically Chad-only or just turn into dykes. So, again, tell me why the fuck should I care about normie men “waking up to the blackpill”?

If all men were blackpilled, women would be fucked. Simps enable their tutorial mode.

If all men were blackpilled, women would be fucked. Simps enable their tutorial mode.
That will literally never happen though…the blackpill itself is a taboo and the elites would never allow it spread which is why they have to censor shit. So I don’t really get the sentiment of how some random good looking cunt being blackpilled is a good thing. Nor do I have sympathy for guys who go about their whole lives simping and get fucked over and divorce raped/scammed.

That will literally never happen though…the blackpill itself is a taboo and the elites would never allow it spread which is why they have to censor shit. So I don’t really get the sentiment of how some random good looking cunt being blackpilled is a good thing. Nor do I have sympathy for guys who go about their whole lives simping and get fucked over and divorce raped/scammed.
I was just responding to this part of your post. Of course it'll never happen, that's obvious to anyone.
And even if all normies “woke up to the blackpill” and stopped dating/chasing women, it would have literally 0 effect on anything, the women would just refuse to date us incels as they already do, and they would either be unironically Chad-only or just turn into dykes.

There's so many people here who claim to be blackpilled but sill simp and donate to twitch streamers.
facts
@WØLF and @shii410 do that