Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don’t give a flying fuck about women's problems.

Notkev

Notkev

In-a-prison-of-my-own-making-cel
If it wasn't already obvious enough, I don't give a rat's ass about women's problems.
I'm not even saying this out of rage anymore, it's just the simple fact that they have never cared about ours. They don't listen, they don't care.

In our modern world:
Women just don't like men that much.

That's it.

From a young enough age I had subconsciously realized that girls don't like me. They never did. No matter what I changed about myself, they never did.

How tf do you expect me to care about them or their problems when ever since I was like 13 I've been treated like trash by them, ignored at best, and ridiculed at worst when they could get away with it without retaliation from me.

No, I don't care about their problems. Here in my country women are fighting for their "freedom" and against forced hijab. While I rationaly agree with them, I don't care if they succeed or not, and I don't fight for their cause, not when they openly question and poke fun at our masculinity when we refuse to become mindless meat-shields for them.

Based they deserve every bad thing that comes to them why would i care about them when they despise my existence

Based they deserve every bad thing that comes to them why would i care about them when they despise my existence
I don't wish bad things to happen to them, But I don't care if it does.

It's why I stopped watching the news. It's all you ever fucking hear.

Yeah, I'm not wishing for the entire world turning into Afghanistan when it comes to women's rights, but if it happened, I wouldn't oppose it.

Last edited:
Based and chauvinism pilled. Having outgroup preference is cucked, everyone should advocate for their own interests to some degree. If women extend nothing but hatred, contempt and disposability to me then I sure as FUCK am not batting an eye when they get groomed or raped

Women's problems are inconsequential and made up. They usually amount to "no, I can't sleep around!" Or "I'm not payed for existing!"

Women's problems are inconsequential and made up. They usually amount to "no, I can't sleep around!" Or "I'm not payed for existing!"
Exactly. Their problems that they consider terrible wouldn’t even register as problems to us. They would rope in one day if they’ll lived our lives. I’m here still not able to sleep at 10:09 A.M. because the loneliness, touch starvation, and lack of sex is keeping me awake. They never had to suffer from deprivation of human needs. Fuck their petty complaints

Exactly. Their problems that they consider terrible wouldn’t even register as problems to us. They would rope in one day if they’ll lived our lives. I’m here still not able to sleep at 10:09 A.M. because the loneliness, touch starvation, and lack of sex is keeping me awake. They never had to suffer from deprivation of human needs. Fuck their petty complaints
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Me neither, but most do. So there will always be a giant herd defending them.

Most women's problems are like first world issues.

Me neither, but most do. So there will always be a giant herd defending them.
Females are delusional. Somehow they're convinced that all men despise them and want to strip them of their rights, yet they've been pandered to for decades and live better than 90% of men. I wish all men hated women because then they'd be in breeding farms instead of being annoying little whores.

I need to grape them to show them some problems

Based and chauvinism pilled. Having outgroup preference is cucked, everyone should advocate for their own interests to some degree. If women extend nothing but hatred, contempt and disposability to me then I sure as FUCK am not batting an eye when they get groomed or raped
This. No woman cares about what happens to me, so caring about them makes no sense.

I don't give a fuck about anyone's problems until they are inkwell.

This, foids in general hate men. To overcome this negative outlook you have to go extra mile and become a cuck, lose yourself just so a foid finds you a bit less repulsive in the end. Chad of course gets through this natural filter unscathed. Why bother? Let roasties hate you, you don't owe them anything.

If it wasn't already obvious enough, I don't give a rat's ass about women's problems.
I'm not even saying this out of rage anymore, it's just the simple fact that they have never cared about ours. They don't listen, they don't care.

In our modern world:

That's it.

From a young enough age I had subconsciously realized that girls don't like me. They never did. No matter what I changed about myself, they never did.

How tf do you expect me to care about them or their problems when ever since I was like 13 I've been treated like trash by them, ignored at best, and ridiculed at worst when they could get away with it without retaliation from me.

No, I don't care about their problems. Here in my country women are fighting for their "freedom" and against forced hijab. While I rationaly agree with them, I don't care if they succeed or not, and I don't fight for their cause, not when they openly question and poke fun at our masculinity when we refuse to become mindless meat-shields for them.
Bigot and mysognist

Exactly what problems do women have besides not getting chad to commit?

This, foids in general hate men. To overcome this negative outlook you have to go extra mile and become a cuck, lose yourself just so a foid finds you a bit less repulsive in the end. Chad of course gets through this natural filter unscathed. Why bother? Let roasties hate you, you don't owe them anything.