Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't get why you hate whites

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
The white % has been shrinking constantly. We are literally fucking dying.

Yeah Chad whites are maybe somewhat desired, doesn't mean that lower tier whites aren't just as miserable as ethnic incels.

Plus like I said, we literally have no future.

blaming white people for everything is easy and socially acceptable

I always wanted to be white,Not even chad,Just white...to live a tutorial mode life in beanerland.Also my cousin is white and i fucking hate him.

Left us with jews they did. Left us with nog cultural impact they did. Left us with globohomo they have.

Irreversible. The damage. is.

Jews and yes
Yeah Chad whites are maybe somewhat desired, doesn't mean that lower tier whites aren't just as miserable as ethnic incels.
No they’re worse off. Nonwhites have it easier because of said Jews
blaming white people for everything is easy and socially acceptable
with that beings said, ethnics should still side with whites because being a minority in a white world is better than being a majority in a nonwhite Jewish shithole.
Right wing populism is rising and now 13% of white people harbor favorable views towards the “alt right”. Which is about the same amount that liked the nazis during ww2. Wypipo have came back from worse tbh but yeah our culture (aka everything good in society like tradition) is going away in replacement of nonwhite degeneracy like equal rights and nigger sex

Left us with jews they did. Left us with nog cultural impact they did. Left us with globohomo they have.

Irreversible. The damage. is.
>t. Dirty shitskin that saved Jews in the medieval era when Jews were about to be genocided

no wonder Jews simp so hard for Arabs. 2nd most easy to control race right behind blacks. I wonder why as the white population went down degeneracy went up? Lmfao. Whites will (and Jews admit this) and always will be the main rivals of Jews, while all of you nonwhites are either their puppet or totally neutral. That’s why Jews want to kill us off so bad
2ED6FB35 42C8 4A2E B77B 473FF4BF5650

The white % has been shrinking constantly
That's why. Whites are rare in the far East.

A white man in curryland= automatic Chad

Any of you white men can book a flight to India, download Tinder, rent a cheap hotel and fuck multiple currywhores all day everyday (threesomes, foursomes, BDSM rape, role play as a cousin, toddler, dog or whatever nasty kinks you cumskins are into) You can fulfill all your perverted desires just because of your blue eyes and blond hair.

And it's cheap as hell, you fat faggot burgers probably spend more money on McDonalds every week.

Whitecels = Volcels.

If white, then leave....to any ethnic country.

>t. Dirty shitskin that saved Jews in the medieval era when Jews were about to be genocided

no wonder Jews simp so hard for Arabs. 2nd most easy to control race right behind blacks. I wonder why as the white population went down degeneracy went up? Lmfao. Whites will (and Jews admit this) and always will be the main rivals of Jews, while all of you nonwhites are either their puppet or totally neutral. That’s why Jews want to kill us off so bad
View attachment 440743
Cope you will. Arab jews we saved. Not Ashkenazi pigs. We did not hmmm. Protect Zionists you do. Protect real non harmful jews we did.

9 "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

Genocide no one you could. Back then. Powerless fags you were.

20210106 112408

Cope you will. Arab jews we saved. Not Ashkenazi pigs. We did not hmmm. Protect Zionists you do. Protect real non harmful jews we did.
>it’s not all Jews!!!
What will you tell me it’s not all women next? These were Jews. In Europe. Being genocided, probably because guess why? They were being subversive. You took in the ancestors of the modern Jewish elite, they probably saw you guys were stupid and easy to control while on their trip there, and now they’re here telling everyone to “not be islamophobic” and we should let in Arab refugees so they can become the new slave class
9 "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

Cope dude we could’ve won then. After the Black Death, they were already on their last legs and everyone thought Jews did the plague. Fuark we were close then they ran to the caliphate and the caliphate TOOK THEM IN

>it’s not all Jews!!!
What will you tell me it’s not all women next? These were Jews. In Europe. Being genocided, probably because guess why? They were being subversive. You took in the ancestors of the modern Jewish elite, they probably saw you guys were stupid and easy to control while on their trip there, and now they’re here telling everyone to “not be islamophobic” and we should let in Arab refugees so they can become the new slave class
Pigskin .learn your history you must. But before that. Learn to read. Arab jews we saved live there always had. Mizrahi jews they are. The soon to be Sephardi jews. exiled them you did. Kill them not.
Being genocided, probably because guess why? They were being subversive.
Fake jews .khazar jews are. Subversive they are.

According to your logic you use. Shitskin jew too dumb to subvert. Arab genes they have. Retard you are.

man why do ethnicscels do these weird ass larps?
Like now we have Muslim yoda on top of the Gorilla larper who's too scared to say his real race because if he does every one will call him out for being a jew or a seething blackcel.

Like now we have Muslim yoda on top of the Gorilla larper who's too scared to say his real race because if he does every one will call him out for being a jew or a seething blackcel.
Fuck you. noting like that ape. I am.

Biased he is. Call out everyone I do.
Cum-nig-sand. All the same. They are. Only some more degenerate than others. They are.

Pigskin .learn your history you must. But before that. Learn to read. Arab jews we saved live there always had. Mizrahi jews they are. The soon to be Sephardi jews. exiled them you did. Kill them not.
Cope we killed them and they ran to 2 places
1: poland
2: Ottoman Empire and the caliphate
Fake jews .khazar jews are. Subversive they are.
And they ran to the caliphate then came back a few hundred years later
According to your logic you use. Shitskin jew too dumb to subvert. Arab genes they have. Retard you are.
You don’t need a high Iq to subvert. They haven’t done anything but subversion. A 60 IQ person can be good at welding if he’s been welding for 3,000 years
it took 6 months for FTL to leak his race (before he was pseudolarping as black). It’s because nonwhite racial identity is that of hating whites and not priding their race. While white racial identity is priding their race first.

Oh and also white people have conquered every single ethnic group so if you actually tried making a case white people were inferior or something it wouldn’t work

Scared? Scared of what exactly?

Some retarded Lanklet pigskin throwing ad hominems at me faster than the greatest pitcher in the world?

It's simple. I'm not human therefore I have no stake in your pitiful race game.

The funny thing is that in reality it is you who is scared because you literally have no insult to hurl at me other than "Larp"
I hate everyone pretty much.
I hate white foids for their degeneracy and the same goes for niggers

I hate everyone pretty much.
I hate white foids for their degeneracy and the same goes for niggers
I hate everyone but admittedly because I'm a Gorilla. However, I hate pigskins more than everyone for reasons that can be explained by simply spending a day on this forum.

Remove pigskins from any community and watch everyone suddenly stop hating each other

I dont
They are my niggas

Cope we killed them and they ran to 2 places
1: poland
2: Ottoman Empire and the caliphate
Blame slavs. Then you must. Took power. The jews did. in Eurasia. Not middle east they did. Communism born in russia. Not khilafa .it was. Protect tiny minority we did. Give them power did not.
And they ran to the caliphate then came back a few hundred years later
When the khilafa you destroyed. Last sanction of male dignity you destroyed. Happy you are?.
You don’t need a high Iq to subvert. They haven’t done anything but subversion. A 60 IQ person can be good at welding if he’s been welding for 3,000 years
Power you need to subvert. Powerless they were. Even dumber than white jews they were. Unable to take hold of power arab jews were. Why use them as cannon folder Israel does. You think?.

I hate everyone but admittedly because I'm a Gorilla. However, I hate pigskins more than everyone for reasons that can be explained by simply spending a day on this forum.

Remove pigskins from any community and watch everyone suddenly stop hating each other
everybody will still hate the jew :feelsrope:

Before I found this site I actually thought there was not much difference between a guy having a white gf or an asian gf. Now when I see a white guy with a girl who non-white, I think it's an indication that they can't get a white girlfriend.

Chad breeds with mulattos and noodlefoids and creates freaks of nature. Thats why whites are dying
Chad oughta stick to his own race, but hes too busy fucking to care

Whites are the main supporters of feminism, secularism and free sexual markets outside of marriage. Jews are bad influences but ultimately whites chose this.
All the most cucked laws are in majority white nations.

I hate tall people.

Jews are bad influences but ultimately whites chose this.
They “chose” it after being brainwashed in every sector of society for the last 50 years.

Last edited:

Cum-nig-sand. All the same. They are. Only some more degenerate than others. They are.
:feelshaha:

I'm indifferent to a declining White birth rate, many races come and go.

Atleast he admits that thoughtlesscel is biased and confirms his own position :feelskek: