Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I Don't Get Why These 2 Celebrities Are Considered Chads

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
Or were in their prime.

One is Johnny Depp
Who has prey eyes and is very feminine

The other is Denzel Washington
Who's had a lazy eye for 40 years and a rather weak jaw

Sure neither are bad looking but back in the day they made a bunch of women horny. Both would struggle today on Tinder I bet. Just a couple of normies with a halo that was achievable by being a decent looking actor in the 90s. Nowadays fucking forget it.

Or were in their prime.

One is Johnny Depp View attachment 236857 Who has prey eyes and is very feminine

The other is Denzel Washington View attachment 236858 Who's had a lazy eye for 40 years and a rather weak jaw

Sure neither are bad looking but back in the day they made a bunch of women horny. Both would struggle today on Tinder I bet. Just a couple of normies with a halo that was achievable by being a decent looking actor in the 90s. Nowadays fucking forget it.
Both mog me to oblivion tbh

johny depp had insane hollow cheeks in his prime, maybe foids found that unique

and? their jaws still mog 80% of human males afaik

Johnny Depp was pretty good looking when young. He had enough good features to make up for his less than optimal eye area. His bone structure was good. Denzel Washington, on the other hand, was ugly even when young. Not sure why femoids thought he was hot.
Speaking of celebs...I don't understand why women find Ryan Gosling hot. He's objectively ugly. He has no redeeming features aside from being white and having blue eyes.

they're not

they'd get shit on in the tinder era

the black guy looks dopey as fuck

exactly
Speaking of celebs...I don't understand why women find Ryan Gosling hot. He's objectively ugly. He has no redeeming features aside from being white and having blue eyes.
Yeah that's another one. In fact I remember back in school I would overhear foids in my class calling him ugly. Over for him without celebrity status.

Denzel Washington statusmaxxed hard

Johnny Depp was pretty good looking when young. He had enough good features to make up for his less than optimal eye area. His bone structure was good. Denzel Washington, on the other hand, was ugly even when young. Not sure why femoids thought he was hot.

TBH had scraggly hair and a full blown neckbeard. But he cleans up nicely tho. God-tier eye area. Looked better than he did later as opposed to him younger. Doesn't need beard fraud either. But that's just your opinion, and he's just another puppet owned by Jews.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200414-061714_cropped.png
    Screenshot_20200414-061714_cropped.png
    556 KB · Views: 58
TBH had scraggly hair and a full blown neckbeard. But he cleans up nicely tho. God-tier eye area. Looked better than he did later as opposed to him younger. Doesn't need beard fraud either. But that's just your opinion, and he's just another puppet owned by Jews.
I wouldn't call them god tier
Stop with this prey eyes :feelstastyman:
Why? You believe it's an overrated concept?

What is this looksmaxx shit?

Johnny Deep in his prime would still slay in tinder today thanks to that lower third alone.

I agree with other celebs in this thread not being attractive tho

Denzel is normie tier
Deep is still chad psl 6.5/8 (looksmax rating) anyone who says he isn't is a fucking dumb retard coper

Johnny Depp is a chad. Denzel Washington is facially not that attractive.

One has god-tier jaw and the other has BBC.

Denzel is normie tier
Deep is still chad psl 6.5/8 (looksmax rating) anyone who says he isn't is a fucking dumb retard coper
chad litle. He's short right? And very girlish.

They would have been found swinging from ropes if they were born in the 90's.

purely facially, I should've added. Yeah his height isn't good at 5'9 or less.
Oy vey. That's manlet area. Thought it was like just barely out of that 6'0 threshold.

Oy vey. That's manlet area. Thought it was like just barely out of that 6'0 threshold.
back in the 1980s he was (maybe) average, defo bordering manlet if he was young now

Both have fairly good cheek bones, and while their eyes aren't hunter eyes, they play to the strengths of their faces by giving them a softer appearance and making them look very approachable and friendly.

Both have fairly good cheek bones, and while their eyes aren't hunter eyes, they play to the strengths of their faces by giving them a softer appearance and making them look very approachable and friendly.
That's true they are both high trust/medium competency faces

Because masculinity worshipping idiots on this forum underestimate the power of the pretty boy. Zac Efron is 5’8 and he is considered far more attractive than Dave Bautista because face is everything to women. I think incels overestimate ‘masculine’ traits because they are the traits men most respect in other men and incels are men themselves.

Women think differently, face will always be more important to them and most pretty faces look somewhat feminine.

Denzel actually got better looking as he got older weird

Statusmaxxing creates a halo effect and celebrities are perceived as better looking than they actually are. Just like how normies love to justify and virtue signal that Danny DeVito is not that ugly in the first place.

Peak Depp was good looking

Back when women didn't see gigachads on instagram daily they were very good looking(compared to the average males she saw on the street),also the status halo adds points

I haven't watched that many movies ngl

Don't blame you. Most modern movies aren't worth watching because they're bluepilled.

A few minor flaws aren't gonna ruin it for most people, especially when you have a status halo.

Well they mog me.

they're not

the black guy looks dopey as fuck
wrong. depp would not get shit on.
exactly

Yeah that's another one. In fact I remember back in school I would overhear foids in my class calling him ugly. Over for him without celebrity status.
wrong on depp.

Peak Depp was good looking
some of these people in here are total idiots. depp would still have it easy even today

wrong. depp would not get shit on.

wrong on depp.

some of these people in here are total idiots. depp would still have it easy even today
Depp has the best cheekbones, jaw and ratios of all time. Which are the three most important things to looks. Even though he is statusmaxxed in every social media he is worshipped by females

Depp is a prettyboy
the other dude is a generic Tyrone of his day

cope
they mog all of us