Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dont get why some whitecels shit on ethnics? JBW discussion

• Thread starter Super-Subhuman3
  • Start date
Super-Subhuman3

Super-Subhuman3

Recruit
★★★
They boast about ethnics and noodles prefer white cock over you. We're all truecels here so unless you're a normie white fakecel I don't see the point in bragging about that shit. We're all truecels at the end of the day, if getting noodlewhore/currywhores was so easy, why are you here then? Are you a fakecel? Race alone doesn't cut it, and a blackpilled incel should know that by now. Being white can range from eggy to gigachad. All this retardation and bragging makes no sense unless you are a fakecel that can easily get some noodlewhore.

Well its simple really. Most whites are human garbage, who've been feed from birth to believe that they're special for having pigskin, despite achieving absolutely nothing nor contributing to their "master race"

20200221 110506

Prolly cuz some ethnic fucked their oneitis

Even incels want to feel proud of something. The cels who have not made much progress in life will prob resort to default things like race, height, etc.
Race cope is lower order cope IMO, but understandable.

Even though many incels say race is cope but the sad truth is that most of the bickering among users here revolve around race.

People are probably pissed off at ethnics fucking white women in a city which once was 99% white and is now barely 50% white. It's hard for foreign loving in a white country to understand that but if the same was happening in their native homeland they would be livid.

because if you're not chad you might as well be curry, foids want white chad only
Even incels want to feel proud of something. The cels who have not made much progress in life will prob resort to default things like race, height, etc.
Race cope is lower order cope IMO, but understandable.
brutal :feelsbadman:

I rarely if ever rub my race in front of people's faces, but if they really piss me off with their inferiority complex bullshit I'll gladly consider it
I'm just so fucking tired of race coping and hatred topics on this site. like seriously? We're all on the same boat here, no need to gatekeep

Well its simple really. Most whites are human garbage, who've been feed from birth to believe that they're special for having pigskin, despite achieving absolutely nothing nor contributing to their "master race"

View attachment 430642
If whites are so useless then why are niggers still living in mud huts and almost all white countries are 1st world countries?

white supremacist incels are inherently retarded because they both view themselves as failures of the white race but boast about white chad having higher smv than chadpreet, spoiler, you're neither so it doesn't matter

They boast about ethnics and noodles prefer white cock over you. We're all truecels here so unless you're a normie white fakecel I don't see the point in bragging about that shit. We're all truecels at the end of the day, if getting noodlewhore/currywhores was so easy, why are you here then? Are you a fakecel? Race alone doesn't cut it, and a blackpilled incel should know that by now. Being white can range from eggy to gigachad. All this retardation and bragging makes no sense unless you are a fakecel that can easily get some noodlewhore.
calling my whitecel friend @Diocel

If whites are so useless then why are niggers still living in mud huts and almost all white countries are 1st world countries?
Tell me, did you build the house you live in? What have you invented or created to consider yourself above a "nigger" living in a mud hut.

That person living in a hut doesn't care about you or your existence, and yet you spend so much energy hating them for no justifiable reason.

You're literally proving my point. You've done nothing and yet think yourself higher than other people simply because of the pigment of your skin, which makes you human garbage.

Thank you for proving my point.

58573877 medium

I don't see anyone here boasting about their race. We must accept JBW for what it is and not deny it, because it's a blackpill community. You want the truth or some fake bluepill crap? JWB works in poor SEA countries but that's about it. However, calling someone fakecel for not leaving their country and traveling to SEA to get their dick wet is ridiculous. And yeah, if you're ethnic then unfortunately you're at a disadvantage, and by saying that I don't mean to shit on you.

Tell me, did you build the house you live in? What have you invented or created to consider yourself above a "nigger" living in a mud hut.

That person living in a hut doesn't care about you or your existence, and yet you spend so much energy hating them for no justifiable reason.

You're literally proving my point. You've done nothing and yet think yourself higher than other people simply because of the pigment of your skin, which makes you human garbage.

View attachment 430665
They have to cope by attaching themselves to the achievement of some white men because they have done nothing of value themselves.

Can't we all just agree the fucking Jews must go?

JWB works in poor SEA countries but that's about it. However, calling someone fakecel for not leaving their country and traveling to SEA to get their dick wet is ridiculous.

View attachment 430665
Whites on average have much higher IQs. That's just a fact. There's a reason why most ethnics are in 3rd world shitholes while whites are 1st world countries.

Nigger are you retarded. No whitecel is saying that. Ethnics say that. Whitecel (for the most part) stance on JBW is that it doesn’t exist or is hard to capitalize on. The ethnic stance is that whites fuck noodles and noodles simp for white men.
Can't we all just agree the fucking Jews must go?
Based
I don't see anyone here boasting about their race. We must accept JBW for what it is and not deny it, because it's a blackpill community. You want the truth or some fake bluepill crap? JWB works in poor SEA countries but that's about it. However, calling someone fakecel for not leaving their country and traveling to SEA to get their dick wet is ridiculous. And yeah, if you're ethnic then unfortunately you're at a disadvantage, and by saying that I don't mean to shit on you.
This is the white stance on JBW for the most part. No white person here brags about how Asians fuck them. OP is obviously new

Whites on average have much higher IQs. That's just a fact. There's a reason why most ethnics are in 3rd world shitholes while whites are 1st world countries.
You responded to literally none of what i said, which is predictable really.

This means one of two things.

You dont know you're wrong, due to your own ignorance (and ironically lack of intelligence)

Or

You simply don't care and have accepted that you are human garbage and no better than the people you unjustifiably hate.

because if you're not chad you might as well be curry, foids want white chad only

brutal :feelsbadman:
There there brocel. I know the feels.
Even though many incels say race is cope but the sad truth is that most of the bickering among users here revolve around race.
That's true. I tend to avoid threads like that. Arguing about race is like arguing about our faces. At the end of the day when we log off, it ain't changing - what's a the point of debating it really?
As incels our lowest common denominator is our unwantedness, and we should really bond around that.

You responded to literally none of what i said, which is predictable really.

This means one of two things.

You dont know you're wrong, due to your own ignorance (and ironically lack of intelligence)

Or

You simply don't care and have accepted that you are human garbage and no better than the people you unjustifiably hate.
I don't hate ethnics but I do know that you are wrong in thinking that white people are "dumber than ethnics". That's just some strong coping on your part.

The only reasons why white countries are becoming shitholes now is because we've allowed ethnics to migrate here. Just look at nigger centrals like Detroit and Chicago.

I do know that you are wrong in thinking that white people are "dumber than ethnics"
If you're white and claiming to be more intelligent than someone who doesn't share the same skin as you, then you're doing a poor job at convicting me.

So far you've done nothing but go on a low iq tirade for absolutely no reason about completely irrelevant things that have nothing to do with this thread.

Its like you have a list of NPC responses piled up.

Also, please quote where I've said pigskins are dumber than non pigskins? All i've said is that most pigskins are human garbage, which you've ironically been proving this entire thread by going random rants about the state of white countries and IQ or whatever

If you're white and claiming to be more intelligent than someone who doesn't share the same skin as you, then you're doing a poor job at convicting me.

So far you've done nothing but go on a low iq tirade for absolutely no reason about completely irrelevant things that have nothing to do with this thread.

Its like you have a list of NPC responses piled up.

Also, please quote where I've said pigskins are dumber than non pigskins? All i've said is that most pigskins are human garbage, which you've ironically been proving this entire thread by going random rants about the state of white countries and IQ or whatever
Like I said... I don't hate ethnics but I do acknowledge that different races have different attributes such as height, face, penis, skin color, sex drive, and yes even their IQs.

And I don't know why you think all white people are hateful to ethnics. I mean just spend a little bit of time on reddit and you'll see how much white people pander to ethnics. We literally include ethnics in all major films in order to be "inclusive" and we give them free college tuition and they get diversity hired into companies so companies can prove how diverse and tolerant they are.

It's so bad that even white women will have sex with black men in order to prove how rebellious they are to their white parents. JFL.

I believe that each race should be in their own countries. Chinks should stay with chinks. Blacks with blacks. Whites with whites. Race mixing and migration just creates incels. ER was a mixed breed and suffered for it.

We're all truecels here so unless you're a normie white fakecel I don't see the point in bragging about that shit.
We're all truecels at the end of the day
I take the opposite view, there's no true scotsman and no true incel.

Voluntariness is not a discrete yes/no "vol/invol"

It's a spectrum of fluctuating odds, attitudes, attributes and opportunities.

We simplify it in language because it's easier to discuss the ideas and because us/them mentality is attractive.

It's all bell curves, there are as many truecels as there are ubergigachads.

The thick middle of males have fewer opportunities than the thick middle of females, but that's not being a truecel.

Truecel can only mean 0% opportunity, like you have no dick to fuck with or you're locked in a metal cube with nothing to put your dick into.

The grim reality is just that it's "negligible, feels like zero" but it's actually something like a sub-1% decimal that we just round down to 0 for simplicity.

I look like eggy ngl ded srs

Balding = DEATH sentence.

I need to surgery myself this year to fix this.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back