Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I don't get why people cut themselves, tbh

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
It must be very painful you when deliberately wound yourself in the arms and legs with a sharp blade. How the held do you get past the pain to the point that you use it as a coping mechanism? Also not to mention the risk of infection and sepsis.

Any incels who cut themselves for real, how do you get over the pain?

Could very well be because of the heightened adrenaline when the blood comes out and/or comes into contact with the sharp blade and the adrenaline overrides the pain.

Mental instability.

I've got almost schizo episode during my long depression, when I made self-harming. It was painless, I was crying during cutting for my hopeless life, worse was the bleeding after, it took more than hour to stop bleeding. Now I have 3 scars on right outer forearm.

''Cut my life into pieces...''

Could very well be because of the heightened adrenaline when the blood comes out
pretty much this. the pain is there but the adrenaline is higher. it's a thrill you should try it OP

Mental instability and self punishment

Cutting is nothing.

Try bludgeoning for the big bad feelz!

i might do this during nightwatch

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back