Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I don't get why guys my age (30) go for foids the same age

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
I hear about guys my own age setting their Tinder to 25-30. I don't get the logic in that. Why would you want to date a 30 year old? They're ran through, beginning to wrinkle and probably desperate to want to start a family in a few years. If I was on Tinder I'd set my age range to 20-25. I think it's more societal pressure for men to not date too young that makes men my age set their age range that way. They might be afraid that someone they know finds out they're talking to 20 year olds.

My ideal would be to start dating a 22 year old and have kids in 5 years when I'm 35 and she's 27. (But that's not going to happen obviously).

Because they are not pedophiles :foidSoy:

If i could choose i would marry a 16yo(for legal reasons) even though im 37, i wouldn't care for criticism. Man is supposed to be the leader/authority/father figure to his woman. Marriage or ltr cannot be sustained with muh equality, it becomes a power struggle.

beginning to wrinkle and probably desperate to want to start a family in a few years.
They're not desperate at all. "The Wall" is a redpill cope. I'm 37 and women treat me as nobody like they have done since age 20

Mommy issues and/or being desperate because prime foids dont want them

I don’t care what anyone says.

I am 43 and I’d prefer a foid who is 18 to 21.

Of course, at this point, I’d be happy if a granny landwhale wanted to fuck me.

I hear about guys my own age setting their Tinder to 25-30. I don't get the logic in that. Why would you want to date a 30 year old? They're ran through, beginning to wrinkle and probably desperate to want to start a family in a few years. If I was on Tinder I'd set my age range to 20-25. I think it's more societal pressure for men to not date too young that makes men my age set their age range that way. They might be afraid that someone they know finds out they're talking to 20 year olds.

My ideal would be to start dating a 22 year old and have kids in 5 years when I'm 35 and she's 27. (But that's not going to happen obviously).
Yh when I go to Philiphinnes I will tindermaxx and other dateappmaxx but I will set age limit to 23 max. No way I rather just not get a gf and not ascend than fuck old women.

Which is bad for me because I am 29 so I am getting older and there is so many chadlites and shit all over the place now I just wonrtw garsgwemwgw i wont take 90rawgpjge i cant take back my lost age aiogjaergawdxmgheqrx3g4ysqg4yq,0 i must keep moving forwad ond forward ond dont hinkt aobut the past tbothign good wil come of it i cant change the apst imust mofeirwe09audtx-9q=,34y0h,=h,804WGG4wg4YW4[w04[WH.4[wh4W[H4[wh.4WH[.4w.j4.4\hj]4H]JHA

I don’t care what anyone says.

I am 43 and I’d prefer a foid who is 18 to 21.

Of course, at this point, I’d be happy if a granny landwhale wanted to fuck me.
This wouldn't make much sense. You'd inevitably lose sex drive and your wife would inevitably be tempted to cheat on a guy who doesn't want much sex any more.

This sounds an awful lot like something a pedo would say. What are you going to talk about with a 25yo toddler anyways? You're probably just a misogynistic manchild and I hope you'll never get close to any woman ever.

Women younger than 30 are helpless innocent children you pedo inkie. Also they're strong and powerful, and do deserve a lot of adult rights, but they're also children. :soy: :foidSoy:

Basically they want all the rights and protection and when it comes to responsibility for their choices they want to be treated as children. It's in everything they say.

Hypergamy
30 men aren't intresting to 20s girls

I want to have sex with an 18 year old tbh.

I'm 38, and foids over 30 are just not as attractive to me as foids between 18-25, and most men feel the same way; any man who says otherwise is either virtue signaling or has a hag fetish
Foids become more entitled as they age, and the bar hopping, one night stands, and late nights from their 20s catches up in their early to mid 30s; there are very few exceptions but most thirtysomething foids are already sagging, piling more and more weight per month, and have crows feet, whereas I'm at my fucking healthiest now ffs

The wall for foids is absolutely brutal and it comes at them fast, even adriana lima started becoming ugly and manly at 25, comparison between 22 and 25:

Attachments

• IMG_6585.webp
    63.8 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_6584.webp
    94.3 KB · Views: 12
they probably don't think about it much or assume that it's normal

I want an 18 or 19 year old sooooo bad

Maybe because they don't have a fucking choice? It's not like a woman at 30 is terrible looking, that's just redpill cope pretending that men are these supreme beings that never age, while foids age like "milk" or whatever. Fact is.. a woman in her 30's has more clout / bodies at her disposal than any man in his 30's, that's just the truth. I've seen / met foids I was attracted to... their ages (22-40) didn't fucking matter to me, since my dick was doing all the wagging, causing me to cream my pants, but it is what it is. The older you get, the broader of age range you accept. For incels, it's not like we have a choice in the matter...

These cucks think that foids became somewhat mature like them. That the bitches aren't that childish anymore.
Some dude once said: "Real men can handle a mature woman and don't need an immature girl". What an idiot. He repeated the shaming tactic that you can always hear from frustrated, desperate 30+yo foids.
Of course these cucks are attracted to young foids in their absolute prime, too. Just like us.
A modern foid's personality won't develop significantly after her puberty. They stay the same immature girls, but in a more and more older body that has seen hundreds of cocks from the typical suspects. Chad, Tyrone, dogs...
Funny thing is, as older the bitch gets and as more her mileage increases, the more demanding she becomes. It's totally insane.

when i was 15 to 20, i set my age range to 50-120 years. still no results. of course all men would take a young woman, but it is a question of whether it is realistic to get or not

I want to have sex with an 18 year old tbh.
Have a seat over there you sick fuck...
7714318128 6abce36270 z 1

when i was 15 to 20, i set my age range to 50-120 years. still no results. of course all men would take a young woman, but it is a question of whether it is realistic to get or not
Grannies having more options than young incels is insanity.

Maybe because they don't have a fucking choice? It's not like a woman at 30 is terrible looking, that's just redpill cope pretending that men are these supreme beings that never age, while foids age like "milk" or whatever. Fact is.. a woman in her 30's has more clout / bodies at her disposal than any man in his 30's, that's just the truth. I've seen / met foids I was attracted to... their ages (22-40) didn't fucking matter to me, since my dick was doing all the wagging, causing me to cream my pants, but it is what it is. The older you get, the broader of age range you accept. For incels, it's not like we have a choice in the matter...
Yeah and they will still keep living well.

Even young women are turned off by older men as well. Mostly except for financial reasons as well (well note that being financial/money, not looks).

Women will usually date a guy that's as old as them (after all they have many optiosn) and are willing to date a year or two older, sometimes younger as well... Well, there are also some exceptions here and there also.

OP you probably understand that most guys at that age, don't have much of an option to date younger. Most men in the dating market have limited options and will always have to take the best they can get, unless if they're a Chad or something (but usually that's unlikely).

Nowadays women are more disgusted in dating older men and they even encourage other women to do the same, which doesn't help being that they're hiveminded.

If a woman is going to date up in age, it's mostly for financial reasons, not really or usually for looks anyway.