Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't get why government should pay for abortions

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
In Finland, we have a lot of taxes for people who do stupid stuff.
-Alcohol has a higher value added tax and that money goes to treat alcoholism. So when you buy a beer, you are in fact helping an alcoholic.
-When you buy cigarettes, same thing applies.
-When you get a car, you have to get a mandatory insurance. If you happen to do something stupid while driving, that insurance will cover the damages you caused to other people and/or their property, but not you or your car.

But here comes abortion. There is no sex tax. Lonely men have to pay in taxes their hard earned money so a cumdumpster whore can get creampied by chad.

Either introduce sex tax or incels shouldn't pay taxes because that's the ultimate form of cuckoldry

Last edited:
Because sex is a human right.

Prime femerloids for all men laws NOW

Some US judge just decided that US taxpayers will pay for trannie sex changes, too.

Because when a problem applies to ugly low status men, society doesnt give a fuck.
Why do you think society can send millions of low status men to war without blinking an eye?

Start a revolution in Finland then.

Only prostitutes should pay taxes for abortion

Only prostitutes should pay taxes for abortion
Cumdumpster whores shouldn't be able to get any taxes. They should be forced to live with their decisions

But here comes abortion. There is no sex tax. Lonely men have to pay in taxes their hard earned money so a cumdumpster whore can get creampied by chad.

Either introduce sex tax or incels shouldn't pay taxes because that's the ultimate form of cuckoldry

Yep.

Nice to see I'm not the only one saying this.

It's institutionalized cuckolding, but I also like to compare it to a form of eusociality.

Cucked government

I still can't believe how abortion is legal. Roasties are such filthy disgusting degenerate hypocrites!

Whore shouldn't abort. They should learn to live with their mistakes. Their kids should be given to adults who will raise them right or some shit idk

Should we be happy that they're aborting their future voting base?

Just pay for literal holocaust theory.

Abortions shouldn't be legal at all. The goverment should pay the cops to arrest those degenerate whores who killed their own children.

Yes man, we need a fucking sex tax, but the tax money should be ours, aka NEETbux.

Some US judge just decided that US taxpayers will pay for trannie sex changes, too.
I don't want to pay for that degeneracy. They can fuck right off with that.
Cumdumpster whores shouldn't be able to get any taxes. They should be forced to live with their decisions
Damn right. Enough of the special treatment.

There is an elephant in the room. A Jewish elephant.

Because (((they))) profit from it, it doesn't have to be monetarily either

They shouldn't. Tax dollars shouldn't be going towards killing babies. That's quite literally indirect assisted homicide.

That's already happening in Serbia JFL so much for a "based, conservative and trad" country :lul:

Abortion is murder and must be stopped.

Dude dont work man... :feelstrash: :feelsgah: