Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity I don’t get why age gaps are so controversial

Grey Man

Grey Man

“Do not go gentle into that good night”
★★★★★
To all local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies: this is NOT condoning any violence against minors.

If any man expresses a desire to date a younger woman, he’s usually vilified. (DiCaprio, Depp, etc.) they are usually viewed as dating “literal infants.” (Said “infants are 20 years old.
I remember age gaps were even more retarded when I was in high school. Dating someone ONE grade down would get you dirty looks. And don’t get me started on above legal age and JBs.

So I just don’t understand. Men are biologically wired to like younger women, because they’re more fertile. Also, when men choose to date younger girls, it’s not always out of malice. It could be that the man was ostracized by society because of looks, couldn’t develop social skills or was manipulated by older women. Seeking a younger woman does not always mean “molding” them to your liking, it could just simply mean seeking someone who can’t manipulate YOU.

who the fuck cares so long as you don't go below the legal age

To all local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies: this is NOT condoning any violence against minors.

If any man expresses a desire to date a younger woman, he’s usually vilified. (DiCaprio, Depp, etc.) they are usually viewed as dating “literal infants.” (Said “infants are 20 years old.
I remember age gaps were even more retarded when I was in high school. Dating someone ONE grade down would get you dirty looks. And don’t get me started on above legal age and JBs.

So I just don’t understand. Men are biologically wired to like younger women, because they’re more fertile. Also, when men choose to date younger girls, it’s not always out of malice. It could be that the man was ostracized by society because of looks, couldn’t develop social skills or was manipulated by older women. Seeking a younger woman does not always mean “molding” them to your liking, it could just simply mean seeking someone who can’t manipulate YOU.
Infants are older than me? LOOOL

Age gaps as an adult and in highschool are two different ballgames.

Its really rare to see people criticise a grown man for wanting to date an adult woman 20 years younger than him, since they're both roughly at the same stage of maturity. Unless one of them is like, 80 and the other is fresh out of college, then there's no argument or controversy at all.

However, I can understand if a 16 year old kid got bad looks for trying to get with another kid who just got out of middle school. People don't develop at the same rate for their entire lives.

because men prefer younger foids, and feminism wants to demonize male sexuality so it also treats age gaps as evil

Age gaps as an adult and in highschool are two different ballgames.

Its really rare to see people criticise a grown man for wanting to date an adult woman 20 years younger than him, since they're both roughly at the same stage of maturity. Unless one of them is like, 80 and the other is fresh out of college, then there's no argument or controversy at all.

However, I can understand if a 16 year old kid got bad looks for trying to get with another kid who just got out of middle school. People don't develop at the same rate for their entire lives.

True, however if the 16 year old is also developmentally delayed it is understandable

foids won't want us whether they're 16 or 90 years old.

20241020 171727