Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I dont get the distribution of good genetics.

B

blockhead24

Banned
-
I feel like 50-80% of the women I see on the street are attractive in some way, either their face, their body or a combination of the two.
Legal Lolis and turbo thicc foids, it seems like they always get the better end of the spectrum.

On the other side you have the men, from which only 0-15% that I see on the street are actually good looking, aka good face and a good body.
Why is that such a massive difference? Why do women overall look overwhelmingly better than men?

I feel like 50-80% of the women I see on the street are attractive in some way, either their face, their body or a combination of the two.
Legal Lolis and turbo thicc foids, it seems like they always get the better end of the spectrum.

On the other side you have the men, from which only 0-15% that I see on the street are actually good looking, aka good face and a good body.
Why is that such a massive difference? Why do women overall look overwhelmingly better than men?

Your biology kiked you that's why if you were a women you would think the same thing except for chad's

You're just overestimating women tbh

Fake up and your male brain being biased towards foids.

For example here is a stacy with and without make up.

Some others

Noodle whore without makeup

Sexual dimorphism. A man is an overdevelopped roastie. If your body fails with this process in puberty it's over. Male beauty is more vulnerable to environmental and genetic hormonal factory because of this necessary extrastep.

For female is not only no problem, but even good to be short, nonmasculine, and babyfaced

All foids are creatures made to seduce men into doing what ever they want.

Maybe its the Estrogen in the water making Women even more feminine ( more beautiful in mens eyes ) and men more feminine .
Plus Make Up .
Sexual dimorphism. A man is an overdevelopped roastie. If your body fails with this process in puberty it's over. Male beauty is more vulnerable to environmental and genetic hormonal factory because of this necessary extrastep.

I think most foids don’t look that good without makeup. And you’re wired to be attracted to their bodies obviously. They just get to use fake up and cheat.