Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't get some of you guys

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Why don't some of you approach?
I always approach when I feel like it.
As you can already guess, I haven't had success.

Every time I approach it feels like I'm doing the lottery, that small less than a percent chance of succeeding....

Anyways, I do struggle from mild autism. It used to be really hard to even say that I like music or what my favorite color was.
Then I realized that I am free of needing to prove myself to others.
Other people have to prove to women why they are so awesome to get laid.
It never began for us so there should be no reason to feel bad about approaching. You already know you will not succeed so why be afraid?
That way I lost my fear and have been rejected so many times. So many.
But I still try for some reason.

Anyways, cheers mates

Because I'm a ghost. Last girl I approached I must have spooked because I probably suddenly appeared out of the sea of sub-8's. She immediately went back to pretending I didn't exist as if I were a piece of garbage and I realized then that there's no more hope.

Because ive been told by over 100 people in my life that im ugly and deformed. Had random people on the street laugh in my face/insult me etc. Average looking people struggle with pua nevermind me. I already know the outcome.

I would never approach anybody, not even drunk. Highinhib is my second name.

there is your answer

BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE MYSELF,
IF I MET MYSELF I WOULD KILL ME.
I HAVE ZERO SELF CONFIDENCE ZEEEEEROOOOOOOOOO

My approaching days are over. I’m done with the disappointment and heartbreak.

I no longer care. The entire female gender can die.

Because ive been told by over 100 people in my life that im ugly and deformed. Had random people on the street laugh in my face/insult me etc. Average looking people struggle with pua nevermind me. I already know the outcome.
I've been told even more than that that I am ugly.
When I was muscular, people told me I am ugly.
When I was skinny, people told me I am ugly.
Now I am fat and people tell me I am ugly.
Fuck my bones.

I used to not care when I was young. Then I noticed what I am missing out and can't get back to beforea realization.
I was so happy being alone and by myself and not talking to anyone.

Because I'm autistic. Although I do approach online

I don't have the confidence for it.

I just avoid people now, but the thing is that it's extremely easy to tell if a female wants anything to do with you within the first few seconds of eye contact, and through the first minute or so of conversation. I'm not very good at communicating as it is, so it's difficult for me, but rejection just makes me want to kill myself. The knowledge that you're unattractive(even subconsciously before I was blackpilled) being broadcasted to you with every attempt makes the effort versus the reward not emotionally worth it for me to bother anymore.

Bear in mind that while I struggle with cold approaching, I've also tried meeting girls online, and I didn't have any luck even before Tinder with complimentary photos of myself.

It's just not at all worth it.

JFL at continuing to approach when you've been told that nobody will ever like you with that face.

I at least approached and got rejected

JFL at continuing to approach when you've been told that nobody will ever like you with that face.
Who knows, maybe it's like a lottery.
Although I know other women will hate her for being with a low-status man like me

I approach online but they always treat me like an insect. I'm an app-roach lol.

52 Guests are psychologists and think you are a threat to society and want to insult you for failing to be “normal”.

I ask this too sometimes you are cope god and fakcel if you do not/never HAVE approached. There really should be a rule on here for people claiming inceldom to have AT LEAST approached a good amount of times to claim the name.

I ask this too sometimes you are cope god and fakcel if you do not/never HAVE approached. There really should be a rule on here for people claiming inceldom to have AT LEAST approached a good amount of times to claim the name.
Being a mentalcel is a thing but I don't get mentalceldom.
If you have nothing to lose, then just approach. Either you win or you stay the same

I'm afraid of humiliation and rejection tbh

Being a mentalcel is a thing but I don't get mentalceldom.
If you have nothing to lose, then just approach. Either you win or you stay the same
That is why I am against (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((mentalcels)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))). It's literally like saying I'm incel, but I have also never tried. Like if you're incel why would you claim anything else, if you were a real incel would you not know that women don't like you and don't need to cope with some retarded concept used by larpers and fakecels?

I'm afraid of humiliation and rejection tbh
Most women will forget you after you approach them.
Seriously, think about someone approaching you and you didn't like them. Would you make fun of them?
It's extremely rare statistically to get ridiculed even as an ugly man for approaching.

It never began for us so there should be no reason to feel bad about approaching. You already know you will not succeed so why be afraid?

I'm deathly afraid of being rejected and ridiculed. Honestly, I could only approach anyone of the opposite sex if I was sure to die the following day ergo I had nothing to lose.

Just get arrested Bro

If you have never approached then you dont know for certain, its volcel in a way. There are exceptions tho

Props for ur effort. Lowinhibmaxxing is always legit way of ascension for incel

Because its pointless, once you are sub3 its retarded to even think about approaching twice.

Tell me OP, why dont you go to a lambo dealership and ask for a free car? You dont know if theyll give you a free 1 mil dollar car if you dont ask, how can you know? Right? RIGHT?!?

Because its pointless, once you are sub3 its retarded to even think about approaching twice.

Tell me OP, why dont you go to a lambo dealership and ask for a free car? You dont know if theyll give you a free 1 mil dollar car if you dont ask, how can you know? Right? RIGHT?!?
D32B45D2 EDB9 4699 9664 A9409B3B825A

How's incel life in Finland? You seem to have alot of good looking women. What are they like?

Cold approach DONT WORK if YOU ARE INCEL!. Only chad can do something like that.

I have done approach? Yes,but to femoids who I already know.

I dont get it that "cold approach". You approach to some random girl in the street and you wait that something good will happen. Its stupid because we are incels.
c. Although I do approach online
Approach online?? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Only happens when drink or on mdma

I dont speak With npcs when sober

I do approach girls; I just do it very sporadically now.

Having approached 163 girls with no dates so far, it's pretty clear the writing's on the wall. I simply can't bring myself to subject myself to constant rejections on a regular basis, so now my approaches are few and far between.

I have literally never seen anyone approach girls in public except for ghetto nigger thugs scaring middle-class white girls to death. I'm not trying to become a meme or arrested tbqh

Approaching is a meme and also cucked.

"approaching" is extremely autistic, you are gonna get rejected 100% unless you are good looking.
You need to run social cycle game, that being said you need to have average social skills.

Considering last time the average .is poster left his mother's basement was many months ago, it's beyond over for you guys. And you deserve it because you are not ugly and still complain.

Approaching is beta behavior encouraged to boost foid's egos. Every Gigachad I've seen has no need to approach any stacies. His looks and presence alone already gurantees that every pussy in a 50m radius is wet

I have done literally hundreds of approaches in my life. EVERY SINGLE ONE SAID NO.

How stupid are you?? Its cause we are ugly and inferior.

How stupid are you?? Its cause we are ugly and inferior.
My point was that we can't know it's over until we try as much as possible.
Only failing proves that it never began

a woman psychologist is a scammer
Any psychologist is a scammer. There is no basic difference between psychology and homeopathy, tarot reading, astrology, palmistry, psychic healing and exorcism.

Any psychologist is a scammer. There is no basic difference between psychology and homeopathy, tarot reading, astrology, palmistry, psychic healing and exorcism.

In fact a man psychologist can help you if you have troubles with school/work. He can add a value and bosses take that in consideration.

But for me a woman psychologist is a scammer. Same with woman doctor or as you say, tarot readers.