Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I dont get Incel accelerationism.

gsmcel

gsmcel

keeper of the downward spiral
I do not see why so many incels have bought into the accelerationism myth.

A downfall of the current system would first off remove the rule of law in some form of war or something; which could just lead to incel cleansing (someone not woven into the social fabric is easily mistaken as a traitor).

Most incels would probably even turn out to be too autistic to survive the struggle; I do not believe that the occasional highschool looser will be able to revert into hunter gather mode and subsist of the land (but chad could, probably)

And even if one were to dream of some incel alliance that will rise and subjugate women and unrepentant chads, our numbers are too little and too spread out.

All medcels would immideatly cease to exist as soon as supply lines drop, and a fair amount of mentalcels would just rope under the pressure.

What follows after capitalism will be facism; but a facism of chad and not one of us...

the sweet relief of death

Nah accelerate it. I know how to survive niggers and failed monkeys. (Human civilization) I am above it.

Your avi makes me uncomfortable

Don't worry, never bought into it either. It hinges on the idea that things can't get worse and eventually things will self correct but that's just a cope.

Tbh, accelerationism to downfall of the current system is cope. We will turn into Japan... Men will cope with tecnology and prostitutes

Tbh, accelerationism to downfall of the current system is cope. We will turn into Japan... Men will cope with tecnology and prostitutes
Only in the best situation. Most likely with alphabet agencies, agent provocateurs and media speeding up strife and division it's not going to be as peaceful @based_meme

Accelerationism is advocated by some of the glowtards on /pol/ and I also would not be surprised if ZOG agent Andrew Anglin is a huge advocate of it OP but anyway...

You’re exactly right when you essentially say the literal end of America which would quite naturally come with an end to its rule of law would be disastrous for our kind but also many of the Jews other enemy groups as well.

Like Thomas Chittum and Scott Roberts have said we have to do everything in our power to prevent Civil Wat II from happening as once the Jews get that their goal of global communist NWO government is within reach as well their goal of total white genocide.
The Jews themselves want acceleration.

So it’s not at all “cope”.

It’s something we have to do our best to stop.

I do not see why so many incels have bought into the accelerationism myth.

A downfall of the current system would first off remove the rule of law in some form of war or something; which could just lead to incel cleansing (someone not woven into the social fabric is easily mistaken as a traitor).

Most incels would probably even turn out to be too autistic to survive the struggle; I do not believe that the occasional highschool looser will be able to revert into hunter gather mode and subsist of the land (but chad could, probably)

And even if one were to dream of some incel alliance that will rise and subjugate women and unrepentant chads, our numbers are too little and too spread out.

All medcels would immideatly cease to exist as soon as supply lines drop, and a fair amount of mentalcels would just rope under the pressure.

What follows after capitalism will be facism; but a facism of chad and not one of us...
We can emigrate and form self-supporting communities in low-cost countries. Those low-cost countries are generally shittier but far less brittle that the West. They would not be much affected if the West underwent some kind of meltdown.

Yeah obviously I would be fucked but it would be worth it to see normies suffer even more. Covid has demonstrated that to be true. When society shut down my life got better. If it collapses altogether normies would surely suffer more than me and that's a good tradeoff as far as Im concerned

Accelerationism is advocated by some of the glowtards on /pol/ and I also would not be surprised if ZOG agent Andrew Anglin is a huge advocate of it OP but anyway...

You’re exactly right when you essentially say the literal end of America which would quite naturally come with an end to its rule of law would be disastrous for our kind but also many of the Jews other enemy groups as well.

Like Thomas Chittum and Scott Roberts have said we have to do everything in our power to prevent Civil Wat II from happening as once the Jews get that their goal of global communist NWO government is within reach as well their goal of total white genocide.

The Jews themselves want acceleration.

So it’s not at all “cope”.

It’s something we have to do our best to stop.
I couldn't really give a massive turd of what the fuck this world is going to like when I die and its shat up for all the future generations. Who even gives a fuck? I'm not some faggot that needs to be a good little goy and boiled in a pot for shlomo shekelstein. I and every other Man in existence should make the world a worse off place than when they found it. Fuck making the world better for any race of putrid two legged fag baggers. Or any biological creature on this shit heap of a clown land.

As an Incel you shouldn't really care about anything only what the world is going to think of you when you are gone. Are you going to die nameless? Go ahead. Nobody will miss you and your life will just be another number. This is our destiny.. to never be noticed by anyone. It doesn't matter what you want for yourself or your race if you aren't a pretty face.

In the end Accelerationism is merely a by product of the dying lump has become. If the world can see no worth in you why do you find worth in the world? Or in your countryman? Those fellow countrymen will throw you under a bus for some pussy. Best to treat society with the same disgust and contempt that it treats you with.

I'm not saying be a faggot cuckold or anything. Or let anyone do anything to ruin you or your land. I'm talking about pre-emptive measures to make the world uninhabitable.

It is the only way for peace to exist. If everything dies nothing can suffer.

I couldn't really give a massive turd of what the fuck this world is going to like when I die and its shat up for all the future generations. Who even gives a fuck? I'm not some faggot that needs to be a good little goy and boiled in a pot for shlomo shekelstein. I and every other Man in existence should make the world a worse off place than when they found it. Fuck making the world better for any race of putrid two legged fag baggers. Or any biological creature on this shit heap of a clown land.

As an Incel you shouldn't really care about anything only what the world is going to think of you when you are gone. Are you going to die nameless? Go ahead. Nobody will miss you and your life will just be another number. This is our destiny.. to never be noticed by anyone. It doesn't matter what you want for yourself or your race if you aren't a pretty face.

In the end Accelerationism is merely a by product of the dying lump has become. If the world can see no worth in you why do you find worth in the world? Or in your countryman? Those fellow countrymen will throw you under a bus for some pussy. Best to treat society with the same disgust and contempt that it treats you with.

I'm not saying be a faggot cuckold or anything. Or let anyone do anything to ruin you or your land. I'm talking about pre-emptive measures to make the world uninhabitable.

It is the only way for peace to exist. If everything dies nothing can suffer.
You don't have to love the world or the people in it or even the animals to want to stop the Jews and their communist poison from taking over.

If you're like me your reason can simply be not wanting those evil bastards to win.

If they can be stopped somehow and removed from power and the world eventually goes to shit anyway than so be it.

I guess in that case the world and the people in it may of had it coming.

However what I suppose motivates me so strongly to fight against the Jews it the artificiality of where things are heading.

You see? I value realness and want realness and authenticity to prevail and wherever that goes is wherever that goes.

I don't want Clown World to prevail because Clown World has a nefarious Jewish goal that is artificially constructed and not natural.

Hope that makes sense.

And yeah yeah I know nature fucked us but remember nature can and should fuck over the Jews plans too.

They shouldn't "win" against nature while we "lose" to it.