Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I don't get how you can hate the cucks I feel for them bro

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★

imagine drowning in the blue pill and dedicating your life to a girl but she inevitably leaves you

even if the realization hasn't dawned, it will

They put any foid, even land whales on a pedestal driving up their SMV as females and allowing them to be extremely hypergamous and making landwhales think they’re entitled to Chadlite at least

The second someone enters a relationship with a woman its just a matter of time when he will get cucked, it doesnt matter if someone is bluepilled, redpilled or blackpilled, even if he is a tall gigachad with money and big dick she will cheat on him out of boredom. Only way not to get cucked is by not having anything to do with them.

If a woman doesn't love you at your lowest point she never truly loved you.

They did this to themselves

They put any foid, even land whales on a pedestal driving up their SMV as females and allowing them to be extremely hypergamous

Those outcomes are obviously not the reason they do it though: the pedestol is because we probably have an innate instinctive need to cherish girls.

I mean hell you could say even having a desire to fuck them puts women on pedestols but we tolerate that because heterosexuality is an instinct.

If we tolerate the embrace of instinct we must also tolerate the risk of foibles and those instincts being directed at those who will exploit them.
Only way not to get cucked is by not having anything to do with them.

Being deceived into thinking that we ought to utterly abstain from women...
...because avoiding getting cucked is more important than indulging our instincts?
also feels like getting cucked.

Being cucked feels bad because you feel uncherished, unprioritized... but not having relationships with women ALSO feels this way.
Maybe we obsess over how awful cucked is we forget how awful lonely is.
Should cuck really outrank lonely in badness?

Even if your daughter Summer begins to fuck a bunch of guys and dress revealing, you at least had those preschool days together teaching her to ride her bike. You'll cherish those memories no matter how many cocks she rides, right Jerry?
If a woman doesn't love you at your lowest point she never truly loved you.

Loving the past you never qualifies someone as loving the current you, that's a broader issue than whether it's high or low.

Also there's really no telling which point will be lowest. You might think you're at lowest and she accepts then get even lower and she leaves.

There must be some acceptable level of risk here.
They are not a constant person though... the malign acts of grannies in the 20th century shaped the future of the 21st gen Z foids today, sure, but do we blame the Gen Z for that just because they also have pussies?

Having pussies doesn't mean they made the choices the boomers made for them. It only means we should be wary they repeat the acts of their ancestors, but not to absolutely assume they will unerringly.

Last edited:
Those outcomes are obviously not the reason they do it though: the pedestol is because we probably have an innate instinctive need to cherish girls.
They should know better. Cucks are such pathetic spineless soys who shill out just for a crumb of female.

They should know better
Why should they?

Also knowledge of trends can't kill your hope for exceptions or else you can't pine for foids at all and wouldn't miss them, it'd be like pebbles didn't wan to fuck you: WGAF because I don't want a pebble's company, I want a girl's.

Cucks are such pathetic spineless soys who shill out just for a crumb of female.
Jerry Smith is bad for loving his daughter and caring for her before she became degenerate just because she inevitably did?

no sympathy for simps

no sympathy for cucks

no sympathy for white knights

Why should they?

Also knowledge of trends can't kill your hope for exceptions or else you can't pine for foids at all and wouldn't miss them, it'd be like pebbles didn't wan to fuck you: WGAF because I don't want a pebble's company, I want a girl's.
Because we know better. It’s not fucking normal to give money to a person who doesn’t know or care about you. Simps are denied sex yet they still treat foids like queens. They should know that putting foids on a pedestal makes them way more unattainable
Jerry Smith is bad for loving his daughter and caring for her before she became degenerate just because she inevitably did?
Raising your own child is different than shilling out your resources or turning on your fellow man for a stranger who doesn’t care about you

Because we know better.
Then we're either smarter OR just had the right events happen to us to lead us to revelations earlier.

This is just blackpill privilege, we should empathize with the underprivileged.

Imagine if I'm some right white chad with expensive tutors motivating me to learn algebra with blowjobs looking down on some inner city nigger who has trouble with algebra, as if I really achieved it in the circumstances I expect him to.

It’s not fucking normal to give money to a person who doesn’t know or care about you.
Actually it's 100% normal because nobody ever truly knows all of you and you can never guarantee people care about you.

It's probably more unusual to petrified into not paying people because of the unavoidably potential chance that they secretly dislike you.

Simps are denied sex yet they still treat foids like queens. They should know that putting foids on a pedestal makes them way more unattainable
Jerry isn't treating Summer like a queen just by teaching her how to ride a bike.

Raising your own child is different than shilling out your resources or turning on your fellow man for a stranger who doesn’t care about you

Historically men couldn't reliably know they actually were raising their own children as populations grew.

Maybe the reason he wants to fuck Summer is the realization that she's probably not his daughter at all because Beth cucked him and got impregnated by Rick.

it should be common sense not to be a simp fuck them.

it should be common sense not to be a simp fuck them.
a lot of things should be common sense but aren't
why should we actually blame the ignorant for lacking revelations?
they are weak, do we not have noblesse oblige to help them?

:lul:
just put your daughter in an unbreakable cage bro

This
They are not a constant person though... the malign acts of grannies in the 20th century shaped the future of the 21st gen Z foids today, sure, but do we blame the Gen Z for that just because they also have pussies?

Having pussies doesn't mean they made the choices the boomers made for them. It only means we should be wary they repeat the acts of their ancestors, but not to absolutely assume they will unerringly.
It's all useless nuance and technicality. All cucks and foids would love to see you dead or jailed for even relating to someone posting on this forum, or atleast happily agree with the other cucks and foids who think that way.

Our hate towards them is justified and correct. If I ever see myself in a situation where I can fuck up a foid's day with 0 consequences - I (have and) will take it.

All cucks and foids would love to see you dead or jailed for even relating to someone posting on this forum
Untrue as there would be a segment of foid population who doesn't know about this forum

or atleast happily agree with the other cucks and foids who think that way
I would say "go along with" could be more common.

It's plausible that there are a segment of foids who don't actively hate us but just don't love us enough to intercede on our behalf.

In a way that almost hurts worth because they might empathize and know something is wrong but still think we're not worth it.

It's plausible that there are a segment of foids who don't actively hate us but just don't love us enough to intercede on our behalf.
In a way that almost hurts worth because they might empathize and know something is wrong but still think we're not worth it.
Same foid/cuck would probably happily put themselves in danger if they saw a dog about to get fucked up.

To them you are worth less than a FUCKING DOG (dogpill) . If that doesn't make you hateful - idk what will.

Last edited:
Same foid/cuck would probably happily put themselves in danger if they saw a dog about to get fucked up.

To them you are worth less than a FUCKING DOG (dogpill) . If that doesn't make you hateful - idk what will.

@Wizard32 any thoughts/responses on this dogpill?

The second someone enters a relationship with a woman its just a matter of time when he will get cucked, it doesnt matter if someone is bluepilled, redpilled or blackpilled, even if he is a tall gigachad with money and big dick she will cheat on him out of boredom. Only way not to get cucked is by not having anything to do with them.
Most factual thing I heard all week.

if I had a daughter I would put her in catacombs until the person who thinks it's ideal can keep her (preferably a brocel)
no sympathy for simps

no sympathy for cucks

no sympathy for white knights