Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I don’t fit in. Message to “highschool cels”

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
★★
University is hell for an ugly autistic male. You know what? I have come to the conclusion that only the toughest ones can endure this life of hell knowing about human nature and black pill. I can confidently say that I am black pilled to the bone.

Guys, it’s not even about w*men anymore. It’s about society in general, it’s about your day to day life. Log in already. We are the bottom cast in this system. This is a message to all the “high school” cels. Guys, if you are planning to study in university…. Don’t do it, unless you are mentally tough. And remember, life as a whole is one big high school.

PackardD - out!:blackpill::yes:

It has its own brutality. I always thought of it as being a 'bigger' high school.

If those make it into college/university or decide to go there.

It's definitely a societal-wide problem

University is hell for an ugly autistic male. You know what? I have come to the conclusion that only the toughest ones can endure this life of hell knowing about human nature and black pill. I can confidently say that I am black pilled to the bone.

Guys, it’s not even about w*men anymore. It’s about society in general, it’s about your day to day life. Log in already. We are the bottom cast in this system. This is a message to all the “high school” cels. Guys, if you are planning to study in university…. Don’t do it, unless you are mentally tough. And remember, life as a whole is one big high school.

PackardD - out!:blackpill::yes:
True. University has been slowly killing me, both body and soul

True. University has been slowly killing me, both body and soul
Seeing people my age kissing, hugging, saying stuff like “I love you so much” while sitting in front of me… I almost cried several times. And then there is me: huge nose, face full of pimples, autism, severe social anxiety… I am tired, do you feel me ?

People who say college is better life stage than high school deserve to be skinned alive and be buried in pit with calcium oxide or salt

People who say college is better life stage than high school deserve to be skinned alive and be buried in pit with calcium oxide or salt
If anything it is worse, noticeably worse in my case. Because I was homeschooled

:yes::yes::yes:
Although they deserve far worse honestly. I wish nothing but pain and suffering to everyone who is better than me

Seeing people my age kissing, hugging, saying stuff like “I love you so much” while sitting in front of me… I almost cried several times. And then there is me: huge nose, face full of pimples, autism, severe social anxiety… I am tired, do you feel me ?
My experiences are EXACTLY the same. One day a girl called a dude in front of me handsome. I was really down that day. Literally went home and cried. Thankfully nobody heard me.

I wanna kms everytime I sit next to sexhavers in college. NEETing was so much better now I have deal with this hellish existence. EVERYDAY IS TORTURE.

My experiences are EXACTLY the same. One day a girl called a dude in front of me handsome. I was really down that day. Literally went home and cried. Thankfully nobody heard me.
Stuff like this happens every day. Tired of this shit man. They put it in your face on purpose it seems like. And keep in mind this life stage is supposed to be the best time of our lives according to normies. I have no words…

Stuff like this happens every day. Tired of this shit man. They put it in your face on purpose it seems like. And keep in mind this life stage is supposed to be the best time of our lives according to normies. I have no words…
That's crazy. I'd have a much easier time coping with my situation if I wasn't constantly exposed to just how much I'm missing out on 24/7. Next semester starts in 10 days. Gotta get ready for it all over again.

Yep. I have no interest in going to university or something. Not worth it IMO

it’s not even about w*men anymore. It’s about society in general
:yes:

We all discover the bp and initially think it only has to do with females, but over time we realize the brutal truth that the bp applies to all of society as a whole