Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't find over-25 foids attractive.

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
I don't have low testosterone. I have no low IQ. I simply don't find over-25 women attractive.

I don't understand why the feminist society expects me to go after over-25 women, I'm not going to do it.

In my opinion, those who are willing to be betabuxers for an over-25 woman are pathetic feminist cuckolds.

no one does
even my grandpa said a couple of times he finds high school foids attractive but they're obviously out of his league

They dont find us attractive either so it’s no problem

no one does

I do, but not in a romantic way, if i had to ascend with a 30 years granny i would beat and choke her.

They dont find us attractive either

This.

Honestly what I find the least attractive about 25+ foids is the fact that I wouldn't be able to relate to them. If I could find a foid that age who is a virgin, then sure that would be one thing, however those are unicorns. Also btw cucktears lurkers, the fact saying something akin to "I would only be with a virgin" as a 25+ male is basically the same as stating that you'll remain alone forever, well that nearly proves everything we say by itself.

You can't assert that looking for adult virgin foids is hopelessly unrealistic while also denying the blackpill, these are mutually exclusive positions.

They can be sexy sometimes, but not loveable

Yeah. I'd say 30 is the definitive cut off for me, at which point 95% of all foids no longer are attractive

yeah they ugly but volcel if you wouldn't

im 18 and 30 is highest i would go for tbh

In my opinion, those who are willing to be betabuxers for an over-25 woman are pathetic feminist cuckolds.
That's not just your opinion, it's a fact of nature.

Thanks for the daily dose of making me feel old.

It's fine. Even they don't want me. But I would go up to 30, maybe more if they still keep a younger look. It depends.

they have been the cumbackets of chads for around 10years.after 30 they get ugly and settle for normiecuckfug.thats humanity now

Don't worry no one does. Most people would never admit it, they're too scary of the PC police.

As women age, the estrogen-to-androgen production ratio changes and results in female faces to appear more and more masculine (thus appearing less "attractive").
So if you are attracted to feminine traits, it's natural to find older (25+) women less desirable.

The absolute state of volcels.co

It's not even about physical beauty. True friendships for life, true love for life - all that is made when our brains are still developing. And our brains stop develops when we are in early to mid 20's. After that you can met associates, that's all. The only difference is, if second person is still developing. But you can't have a friend that is 20 if you are 30 or get a girl that is 20 if you are 30. Those things are taboo(unless you are a Chad... or female). That's why if you don't have any deep connection with anyone, and you are 25+ your only chance is your kids.
Being sexless is hardly the worst thing in life of ugly males. It's the lack of connection with anyone. Your parents hate you, because they see what a failure you are. You don't have friends nor girlfriends. The best case scenario is that you have siblings that likes you. And after life like that, you are socially and emotionally retarted. 30 or even 50 years old female would still be attractive to me, if she was with me from my late teenage/early 20's. With connection that deep, physical beauty is not important.

they have been the cumbackets of chads for around 10years.after 30 they get ugly and settle for normiecuckfug.thats humanity now
Too used for us. We deserve something more pure tbh.

I don't have low testosterone. I have no low IQ. I simply don't find over-25 women attractive.

I don't understand why the feminist society expects me to go after over-25 women, I'm not going to do it.

How old are you?

I'm willing to take a woman OVER FIFTY.

i find some attractive but very rarely, they dont want me either since i look like im 15

Anyone who calls you Low-T for not being attracted to women past their prime fertility, that says more about them than you BY FAR. They’re all baggage and saggage, what’s sexy about that?

I’ve seen a lot of attractive foids over 25. It’s around 30-35 that they really start to go downhill fast. Gigacope tbh

over 18 is used up shit. Sorry fot teling the truth.

the wall hits fast and hard in some cases. prime flesh will always be better no matter what.

Depends on how hard they've hit the early wall. Yes there is an early wall in mid 20s and in early 30s comes the actual big wall.

There's some 25+ holes I'd honestly fuck

25+ Foids hit the wall quick and age like rotten fruit.

no one does
even my grandpa said a couple of times he finds high school foids attractive but they're obviously out of his league
+25 waste cucks material

I've seen 40 year old women that are decently attractive so it depends