Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I don't feel like I have a place in life

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
My parents steal my shit, insult me, scapegoat me, threaten me, scare me through shaming my autism, don't give a fuck about my state of mental and physical health overal and so does noone else I am in contact with (conservator and welfare office).

Without support I have no basis in life. Mentally, economically, bodywise, socially, lookswise. Idk how my parents can be so cruel. Idk how people on here can spit on neets 24/7.

I honestly don't know what to do. As we all know therapy is for economivally, socially and mentally well adjusted looksnormies. There is no support system, that will help me. If I leave I will be pressed into their machinery of low IQ nt supremacism and torture.

Idk what to do. I think I will drop the suicide bomb and possibly the blackpill on my parents. They either help me or can once and for all show their true face. They'll prolly just say I am crazy to lie to themself/others to cope. Maybe I will just stop doing anything, maybe I'll jump from the balcony with a rope around my neck. I know it is cucked, I know it's better to cope, but life has pulled the basis even for that under my feet away. There is no way to receive healing in my state in our society. If you have any other idea, tell me.

Last edited:
I am also ugly and socially retarded. I managed to get a job and i cope with drugs now. They literally keep me alive at this point. I am usually depressed but at least i can keep myself alive until the next day. I really dont know what to say. Coping is harder the older you are. There is literally no reason to continue as a subhuman. No love, no intimacy, no sex, no validation. It just doesnt worth. I dont even know why I keep myself alive. I say that i dont want to hurt and disappoint my parents, but god knows i really dont care. I dont care about literally anything, and i wish the worst to everyone. I guess i am still alive because i hate this unfair world too much to let it win.

tl;dr take drugs and hate people

Try to move out
This will ruin any longterm prospect of economic success, also I don't trust any normie institution.
I am also ugly and socially retarded. I managed to get a job and i cope with drugs now. They literally keep me alive at this point. I am usually depressed but at least i can keep myself alive until the next day. I really dont know what to say. Coping is harder the older you are. There is literally no reason to continue as a subhuman. No love, no intimacy, no sex, no validation. It just doesnt worth. I dont even know why I keep myself alive. I say that i dont want to hurt and disappoint my parents, but god knows i really dont care. I dont care about literally anything, and i wish the worst to everyone. I guess i am still alive because i hate this unfair world too much to let it win.

Sounds terrible. Well my nose is fucked. Can't take most drugs.

it's over ngl.

Your post is all about how bad your parents are and instead of moving out you say "im gonna die anyway"
Ye, decision between pest and cholera. I am not fully sure what the problem with my parents is tbh. Chances are this is just normal behavior for normies. Also I will prolly die when I move out, ye. Both options are shit.

Ye, decision between pest and cholera. I am not fully sure what the problem with my parents is tbh. Chances are this is just normal behavior for normies. Also I will prolly die when I move out, ye. Both options are shit.
How will you die

Try to move out
My parents steal my shit, insult me, scapegoat me, threaten me, scare me through shaming my autism, don't give a fuck about my state of mental and physical health overal and so does noone else I am in contact with (conservator and welfare office).

Without support I have no basis in life. Mentally, economically, bodywise, socially, lookswise. Idk how my parents can be so cruel. Idk how people on here can spit on neets 24/7.

I honestly don't know what to do. As we all know therapy is for economivally, socially and mentally well adjusted looksnormies. There is no support system, that will help me. If I leave I will be pressed into their machinery of low IQ nt supremacism and torture.

Idk what to do. I think I will drop the suicide bomb and possibly the blackpill on my parents. They either help me or can once and for all show their true face. They'll prolly just say I am crazy to lie to themself/others to cope. Maybe I will just stop doing anything, maybe I'll jump from the balcony with a rope around my neck. I know it is cucked, I know it's better to cope, but life has pulled the basis even for that under my feet away. There is no way to receive healing in my state in our society. If you have any other idea, tell me.

moving out with a job = now you're trapped, paying rent, an expensive lease and have the anxiety of having to keep your job, pay taxes, rent, expenses

there's no good choices tbh

i've done both

best to just lie to your parents and pretend to do what they want to save money

How will you die
  • Rotting
  • Thirst
  • Wagecucking induced suicide/er (not rly able to work but mutism makes me not rly able to get help either, they will prolly send me to some menial labor camp)
  • Asthmatic or heart attack, if things don't get better
  • There is also the possibility my body/brain will simply give up in face of worsening circumstances tbh
  • Dying in a street or work accident (I am extremely inattentive)

Last edited:
I feel bad for the people in our situation. We feel like we have no place in life, society or the world. People are shit, and we can't seem to get anywhere in life. 1 step forward makes you take 5 steps back. That's if you're even LUCKY enough to take 1 step forward.
All the people in the world that are like us should all meet together and try to better each other's lives.

moving out with a job = now you're trapped, paying rent, an expensive lease and have the anxiety of having to keep your job, pay taxes, rent, expenses

there's no good choices tbh

i've done both

best to just lie to your parents and pretend to do what they want to save money
This is my great concern, even if I should make it (and I have medical bills of 200€ per month to pay) there will never be light on the end of the tunnel.

They hate me for my subhumanity and see it as some kind of character flaw, that needs to get punished/ignored. When I don't manage things to do fast enough she spends more time destroying them than it would cost doing it herself. (I have a fuckton of problems and I am often not mentally (or physically) functional. Also we live in a construction site and my dad is a lazy fuck scapegoating me for the lack of progress. It's hard to get shit done, when he never wants to be disturbed in any way and doesn't want to be involved/drive to the diy store ever (I am half blind). The renovation shit wasn't my idea. I try my best, but getting stuff done here is like juggling and playing tetris at the same time.

Last edited:
This is my great concern, even if I should make it (and I have medical bills of 200€ per month to pay) there will never be light on the end of the tunnel.

They hate me for my subhumanity and see it as some kind of character flaw, that needs to get punished/ignored. When I don't manage things to do fast enough she spends more time destroying them than it would cost doing it herself. (I have a fuckton of problems and I am often not mentally (or physically) functional. Also we live in a construction site and my dad is a lazy fuck scapegoating me for the lack of progress. It's hard to get shit done, when he never wants to be disturbed in any way and doesn't want to be involved/drive to the diy store ever (I am half blind). The renovation shit wasn't my idea. I try my best, but getting stuff done here is like juggling and playing tetris at the same time.

all I can say is don't piss off the people who pay your bills

money is extremely hard to come by after the pandemic hit

housing is extremely expensive. even if you're rich it takes a lot of your money

Ye my doc proposed laser surgery instead of treating my allergies. I now have two; problems dry nose and allergies and treating it makes it even dryer.

Life as an Incel is pure suffering 24/7.

Sure, I gymmaxx and cope somehow to waste time efficiently but whenever I hear about someone's passing I can't help but envy them. Imagine releasing yourself from this hellish existence where everything is about sex.

Life as an Incel is pure suffering 24/7.

Sure, I gymmaxx and cope somehow to waste time efficiently but whenever I hear about someone's passing I can't help but envy them. Imagine releasing yourself from this hellish existence where everything is about sex.
.jpg

There is a support system that help you/us and that is ROPE.

Ye my doc proposed laser surgery instead of treating my allergies. I now have two; problems dry nose and allergies and treating it makes it even dryer.
Brutal, ngl. You just like doing lines?

Brutal, ngl. You just like doing lines?
:feelswhat: No man.

My condolences
:feelscry:

So I brooded over the topic long and intensely and came to the conclusioon, that my parents are batshit crazy. I will go with the nuclear option to put all cards on the table. If that doesn't help, I go with mylifeistrash's advice. Also I will try to get my medical and assistance lawsuits going and pour all my physical and mental ressources into it to fasten things up.

Last edited:
Fellow NEET here. Without NEETBUX I'd probably be homeless

May I ask what u take? I've been looking for some Vicodin lately

Last edited:
Try to move out
This. Pull away for a while.

I'm not gonna sugarcoat things for you like faggots on reddit will but if you're tenacious and high IQ enough you'll find a way to get by on your own just fine.

Brutal situation ngl

Are you disabled in any sort of away?

Brutal man. I know the pain of hateful parents who want me dead. I've been wagecucking for over 2 years now and it's just barely keeping me from living on the street.

Brutal situation ngl

Are you disabled in any sort of away?
ADHD, ASD, AVPD, Depression, possibly borderline, eczema over the whole body, skoliosis, spinal disc herniation, half blind (38% vision left), empty nose syndrom, extreme dust mite allergy.

ADHD, ASD, AVPD, Depression, possibly borderline, eczema over the whole body, skoliosis, spinal disc herniation, half blind (38% vision left), empty nose syndrom, extreme dust mite allergy.
Damn bro im sorry

That's basically truecel tbh