Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I don't feel like I belong in this world

anon2719

anon2719

Someone wake me up from this nightmare
-
I feel like a freak of nature whose thoughts are completely different to everybody else, I even feel like I can't connect to many incels on this website
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

we are the extras and the mc is chad

Relatable. If I had a time machine I would go back in time and prevent my mother and father from meeting

Relatable. If I had a time machine I would go back in time and prevent my mother and father from meeting
that would be for the best, no need to constantly fight a losing battle

ffffuuuuuucckkkkkkkk:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

this world is fucked

None of us do.
This is a fucking limbo :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

This forum is the only place I can openly talk about my inceldom

I feel like a freak of nature whose thoughts are completely different to everybody else, I even feel like I can't connect to many incels on this website
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Same. Especially since users like me are hated for being tall or being a weeb or for being ethnic etc. That's why I don't post much TBH.

Same. Especially since users like me are hated for being tall or being a weeb or for being ethnic etc. That's why I don't post much TBH.
sucks to hear about that, when I don't tell people my race people just assume that I am white, also I am 5"8 so I can't relate to being tall

sucks to hear about that, when I don't tell people my race people just assume that I am white, also I am 5"8 so I can't relate to being tall
im also an ethnic loser so i dont fit in anywhere each time i go to shcool im just the bob and vagene meme irl, i dont fit in anywhere tbh, i hate going out because i look so diffrent to other people ngl

since you said you cant relate to other incels surely you can relate to me sicne we're both ethnic and incels and weeb fags

Lowkey feel like a whole different species sometimes

I feel like I'm a different sub-species of human that doesn't operate in the way normal humans do.

It's over when you are an outsider even on an incel forum

im also an ethnic loser so i dont fit in anywhere each time i go to shcool im just the bob and vagene meme irl, i dont fit in anywhere tbh, i hate going out because i look so diffrent to other people ngl

since you said you cant relate to other incels surely you can relate to me sicne we're both ethnic and incels and weeb fags
I relate to most incels a little but when I read more about them or they tell me something about them the differences become apparent, but that is okay I think not everyone should be like me but sometimes I feel way too unique

I relate man

Yup. "The world is beautiful, but also cruel". Lol I don't even qualify as part of the world, then.