Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't feel like I belong anywhere

Mistake

Mistake

Greycel
★★★
I hate myself. I hate how ugly and deformed I look. I hate how people glare at me in public as if I'm some threat. People laugh when they see me. So it's clear that I'm too ugly for the outside world. But as if being grotesque looking wasn't enough, I was also cursed with autism, low IQ, being physically weak, not being tall, shit motor skills and so many more. I have zero redeeming qualities. I wonder what I have done in my past life to deserve this. I wish I had the smart kind of autism, and not the type which makes you an idiot. Many people here cope with high IQ interests and discussions all day but I can't even have that. I don't feel accepted anywhere. I guess I have this forum, but that is because there is no other place for me. I wish I was a chad, then I wouldn't know what an incel is and I'd be slaying. If I was going to be born subhuman, then why was I even born?

I hate myself. I hate how ugly and deformed I look. I hate how people glare at me in public as if I'm some threat. People laugh when they see me. So it's clear that I'm too ugly for the outside world. But as if being grotesque looking wasn't enough, I was also cursed with autism, low IQ, being physically weak, not being tall, shit motor skills and so many more. I have zero redeeming qualities. I wonder what I have done in my past life to deserve this. I wish I had the smart kind of autism, and not the type which makes you an idiot. Many people here cope with high IQ interests and discussions all day but I can't even have that. I don't feel accepted anywhere. I guess I have this forum, but that is because there is no other place for me. I wish I was a chad, then I wouldn't know what an incel is and I'd be slaying. If I was going to be born subhuman, then why was I even born?
I’m low IQ and have autism too gosh that sounds so brutal man I’m sorry that you’re living life like this, I share with you the same hatred with people you sound like a really low sub 5 alright

I’m low IQ and have autism too gosh that sounds so brutal man I’m sorry that you’re living life like this, I share with you the same hatred with people you sound like a really low sub 5 alright
:feelsbadman:

I 100% blame our parents for imposing this punishment and torture upon us.

U belong here.

My life basically, but only copes are done. But more and more rarely, because doing everything as a single person is just sad.

Your post perfectly describes my life. Like you, I too have no redeeming qualities. My entire life is a burden and hindrance upon myself. I constantly feel agonized and tortured from having to endure my worthless and harmful existence. My existence is most harmful to my own mind, body, and soul. Its made unbearable because of my incompetent body's inability to achieve anything. I wish I could just end it all.

Yeah I'm pretty much useless on this planet. No real place where I fit in

My life basically, but only copes are done. But more and more rarely, because doing everything as a single person is just sad.
Yeah. I'm losing energy due to loneliness. Not even copes are enjoyable anymore. Besides going to the gym I just doomscroll all day.

Your post perfectly describes my life. Like you, I too have no redeeming qualities. My entire life is a burden and hindrance upon myself. I constantly feel agonized and tortured from having to endure my worthless and harmful existence. My existence is most harmful to my own mind, body, and soul. Its made unbearable because of my incompetent body's inability to achieve anything. I wish I could just end it all.
Same :feelsbadman:

it would have been better not to be born I also think I have a low IQ, lol. But now I'm alive and I don't have the courage to commit suicide

I began avoid going to gym because it's another suifuel.

Going outside as nonNT sub3 is one endless suifuel stream

I began avoid going to gym because it's another suifuel.

Going outside as nonNT sub3 is one endless suifuel stream
By going to the gym I meant going to my garage and lifting some dumbbells I have in there. I'm too scared to go to an actual gym, or to go out in public.

But now I'm alive and I don't have the courage to commit suicide
When the pain becomes unbearable, that will change. One day you'll wake up and find yourself suffocated by your failures and traumas, gasping with desperation for the chance to escape your existence, wishing that you had acted on it sooner when you were "ahead of the curve" during relatively better times in hindsight.

That’s why I want to be in uniform. I want to feel like I serve a purpose and can be apart of something better, this life is lonely and I’m tired of feeling invincible

I feel like I don’t belong anywhere too. Brutal PDD NOS pill

When the pain becomes unbearable, that will change. One day you'll wake up and find yourself suffocated by your failures and traumas, gasping with desperation for the chance to escape your existence, wishing that you had acted on it sooner when you were "ahead of the curve" during relatively better times in hindsight.
and yet it was said "things were better when they were worse" so theoretically now I'm better than in the future. Well I have to enjoy these fragments of life

Brutal, i will always be seen as freak

That’s why I want to be in uniform. I want to feel like I serve a purpose and can be apart of something better, this life is lonely and I’m tired of feeling invincible
is there any purpose in destroying the incels of another nation ?
i can't imagine myself in the army.

why don't check for internal security ? like police