Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don’t feel like doing the research.. Someone please show me an example of 2 subspecies of some species coexisting peacefully

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
Title. I did some halfass research And it seems like every subspecies is always reproductively isolated from other subspecies (obviously) and their territories, when they rarely overlaps, do so only very slightly. Can’t find shit about the dynamics between those subspecies in the overlapping territory..

Has there ever been a single documented instance of observing 2 subspecies of some species sharing the same habitat, with no more intersubspecies violence than is usual for that species ?

I seriously doubt this has ever happened or can happen.. And even a peaceful coexistence would be untenable, as any rate of interbreeding would , after not too long, result in a phenotypically homogenous population. And if they are 2 subspecies, then by definition they are reproductively compatible, so interbreeding would occur, Probabaly biased towards one Subspecies (thanks hypergamous foids)

This would be a checkmate for the “Hurr durr diversity is a strength” retards.

I would wager that any instance of subspecies interactions would produce more violence/conflict than is typical of the species, particularly with the males, and the degree of conflict would be proportional to the genetic distance between them..

would explain nogs vs whites in the west. Even though so far the west’s timeline/experiment with diversity (from 1965+) is Probabaly not Long enough to draw conclusions from, and plus we are under unnatural stressors and behavior modifying things like rule of law so group conflict would have to reach some minimum threshold to BTFO rule of law (the states guns at everybody’s head) and become visible..

And anecdotally I hear Australians have The same problems with aboriginals there - the niggers of Australia. Huge genetic distance between natives and aboriginals, same with whites vs blacks here.. add to that the inherent incompatibility with abos/nogs and the type of civilization most adaptive with whites, a genetically distant group, and you can see where nog grievances come from. Diversity would at BEST, be totally neutral, at worst fatal, and most likely IMO will result in modifying the current system with blacks in mind and relegating whites/Asians/etc to the common denominator of blacks. Basically either America/the west turns into Africa (or some kind of civilization that presents the least amount of resistance/stress when being interfaced with by blacks), or else they bitch about racism because competitive processes of natural selection do not put them in the positions of power they want, and then they burn down the country.

/rant

I don't have any example in mind, but I doubt it's impossible for subspecies to cohabit geographically, as long as they occupy a different ecological niche. For instance if the subspecies have specialized in eating different kinds of food.

In other words the separation doesn't have to be geographical, it can merely be ecological.

That being said this would probably be unstable and the two subspecies would likely quickly separate into fully distinct species (since interbreeding would be evolutionary disadvantageous, I suppose).

Also, now that I think about it, I vaguely recall this subject being addressed by a famous evolutionary biologist in one of his books. Either Dawkins or Steven J. Gould. Unfortunately I can't recall the details.

Last edited:
I don't have any example in mind, but I doubt it's impossible for subspecies to cohabit geographically, as long as they occupy a different ecological niche. For instance if the subspecies have specialized in eating different kinds of food.

In other words the separation doesn't have to be geographical, it can merely be ecological.

for humans living in a human made environment it would be easier for them to coexist peacefully in geographical niches, like demographics of different towns

for humans living in a human made environment it would be easier for them to coexist peacefully in geographical niches, like demographics of different towns
Well, that's called racial segregation.

It's obviously highly politically incorrect, but it may come back in force with the ruckus currently unfolding in the US.

Way of the World recently advocated for it:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/7o9DioB6wOgo/

Last edited:
Well, that's called racial segregation.

It's obviously highly politically incorrect, but it may come back in force with the ruckus currently unfolding in the US.
it doesn't have to be hard segregation, it could be like in America, they got the 'hood', Chinatown, the White neighbourhoods. it seems to work decently, like those riots are happening in mixed states

it doesn't have to be hard segregation, it could be like in America, they got the 'hood', Chinatown, the White neighbourhoods. it seems to work decently, like those riots are happening in mixed states

Well, these are, depending on the point of view or the scale : ghettos, gentrification or balkanization.

None of these are considered desirable, but again opinions might change as the shitshow in the US goes on.

That being said this would probably be unstable and the two subspecies would likely quickly separate into fully distinct species (since interbreeding would be evolutionary disadvantageous, I suppose).

Also, now that I think about it, I vaguely recall this subject being addressed by a famous evolutionary biologist in one of his books. Either Dawkins or Steven J. Gould. Unfortunately I can't recall the details.
High iq

But if they were to both be dependent on the same resources/food supply and thus in competition with one another? For the purposes of this topic, this is not a counter example seeing as we humans eat the same food and are ultimately in competition with one another over the same finite resources. Money, food, pussy, etc
Well, these are, depending on the point of view or the scale : ghettos, gentrification or balkanization.

None of these are considered desirable, but again opinions might change as the shitshow in the US goes on.
That’s exactly my point. Actual, true diversity, apart from being untenable (any rate of interbreeding = eventual homogenization) , can’t possibly be anything other than a source of tension. I’m talking about whites and blacks both coexisting in the same city, walking past eachother, never even thinking about the other’s race, and there being no more interracial crime than intraracial crime. Segregation isn’t coexistence. Blacks neighborhoods here, white neighborhoods there, etc.. segregation seems to be the path forward and is better for everyone involved

Last edited:
Don’t have any

Bookmarked, will ask a zoologist later.

Bookmarked, will ask a zoologist later.
Zoologist hear...

Many horses of different breeds get along. Saddle horses and draft horses... Mules and donkeys...

Various dog breeds as well. Tiny yappers and huge great danes!

Dogs and cats, wildly different species, at my house doing well together.

Basically, it comes down to resources. If everyone is fed then everyone gets along. Otherwise they will fight.

This is why the jews are getting the niggers (that they brought to America as slaves) and the crackers (that they brainwashed via chriSTAINity to kill and steal/ conquer America) to hate each other WHEN TIMES ARE STILL GOOD.

So that when the food trucks stop rolling there will be the American holodomar - during great depression 2.0.

Zoologist hear...

Many horses of different breeds get along. Saddle horses and draft horses... Mules and donkeys...

Various dog breeds as well. Tiny yappers and huge great danes!

Dogs and cats, wildly different species, at my house doing well together.

Basically, it comes down to resources. If everyone is fed then everyone gets along. Otherwise they will fight.

This is why the jews are getting the niggers (that they brought to America as slaves) and the crackers (that they brainwashed via chriSTAINity to kill and steal/ conquer America) to hate each other WHEN TIMES ARE STILL GOOD.

So that when the food trucks stop rolling there will be the American holodomar - during great depression 2.0.
I disregarded the obvious example of domesticated animals because they are the result of artificial selection and are kept domestically with all their physical needs met. But nevertheless, is there not more aggression between dogs of different breeds vs intrabreed?

and regarding the bold, with everyone fed there is still sexual competition and one group will outperform the other, so isn’t that an additional unnecessary source of conflict? Mere SMV discrepancies producing unrest.

I disregarded the obvious example of domesticated animals because they are the result of artificial selection and are kept domestically with all their physical needs met. But nevertheless, is there not more aggression between dogs of different breeds vs intrabreed?

and regarding the bold, with everyone fed there is still sexual competition and one group will outperform the other, so isn’t that an additional unnecessary source of conflict? Mere SMV discrepancies producing unrest.
Well... Different cattle breeds can get along but not all poultry breeds. (Many chickens are bred for toughness and frre-range survivability, and do poorly in confinement.)

In various cities wolves and coyotes and domestic dogs are interbreeding! They have a new and funny name that i forgot... Anyone that knows about dogsex knows that any dog will fuck any dog, no matter what size it is.

For example; ive seen tiny (manlet) dogs that have climbed up and "locked into" (knotted) full sized bitches! (Funny shit man as the little bastard gets dragged along....) Lol. But lil dog is happy about it! Lol!

At least with dogs, smv means nothing. Maybe that's why foidogs are called bitches?

With larger animals, like cows and deer, smv is real. Alpha pack leaders and all that. Fights and male mogging happens during the fuck-seasons. But other that that they mostly get along.

Horses usually mate up, like wolves. Monogamous. But any port in a storm if single!!!