Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I don’t feel like a full grown adult

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
Impossible to feel like a man when you’re below 6’4, boneless, and have a micropeen.

Impossible to feel like a man when khhdv

Impossible to feel like a man when you’re below 6’4, boneless, and have a micropeen.
Delusional if 6'4+, 5+ inches, Bones is the STANDARD.

Framecels and other defective males like ER can't feel manly.
Physicality impacts your perception of yourself and the world.
I once bought a large sweater and I even started to feel more grounded because my shoulders looked wider.
Clowns who tell about 'inner' - 'inner beauty', 'inside', are the biggest scammers ever.

This guy's 6'2:
Yk8gpcUgXiXWHK5JKIkW5wSgbitORi74HG26DG 0 8I

This guy's 5'11:
R779025 1296x729 16 9

They're both huge. You don't need to be 6'4. At 5'11 you're already taller than 85% of men.

Framecels and other defective males like ER can't feel manly.
Brutal blackpill mang.
Physicality impacts your perception of yourself
and hence influences your personality. It’s not only about the external reinforcements but your own perception of yourself can have a huge impact of your personality. A 5’4 framelet ain’t going around acting like a 6’6 jock. The probability of him doing so is extremely low because he will see someone else the moment he takes a quick glance into the mirror. At that particular moment, his subconscious mind has already registered the fact that he is inferior in comparison to other species.

This + the negative reinforcements from normies will shape your personality

and hence influences your personality. It’s not only about the external reinforcements but your own perception of yourself can have a huge impact of your personality. A 5’4 framelet ain’t going around acting like a 6’6 jock. The probability of him doing so is extremely low because he will see someone else the moment he takes a quick glance into the mirror. At that particular moment, his subconscious mind has already registered the fact that he is inferior in comparison to other species.

This + the negative reinforcements from normies will shape your personality
Everyone subconsciously knows that. Villains portraited as ugly while heroes are athletic and good-looking.
But normies still keep gaslighting...

I still feel like I'm 17 or something

Delusional if 6'4+, 5+ inches, Bones is the STANDARD.
5'10, 5/10 face and 5 inch dick is bare minimum. People are coping if they think you need more than this. You just need to be average looking and sociable. True sub 5s are completely invisible.

5'10, 5/10 face and 5 inch dick is bare minimum.
You live in Copiumhagen broski.
5’10 enough ? 5inch cock bare minimum? That’s a micropenis.

The average man is invisible to females
Cope, when you go outside, you see plenty of average looking dudes with girlfriends, the girlfriends are usually uglier than them though. The problem is being sub 5.

I bet you're taller than me

when you go outside, you see plenty of average looking dudes with girlfriends
I’ve never seen this. Always the guys who are above 6ft and are facially above average are with foids irl.