Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "I don't feel Japanese"

based xenophobic japan

Stupid Half negroid/nippon foid

Looks like a troon

I havent even watched the Boys but this is what I would imagine Billy Butcher sounding like while watching me as I lay halfdead in the ground as a supe. Especially that sinister laugh while his dog watches me suffer.

Voicemogs me.

And based japan. Imagine being born hbha male short and below 5/10 looks instead. Permavirgin for life.

Also, why does she have tattoos? Those are heavily taboo in Japan and associated with the Yakuza, I think she’s lying about growing up there, or might just be a street thug.

This is reality
English don't care that Declan Rice an Irish plays for their football team because he looks white but they don't like born and brought up black english players like Saka.

Your colour and pheno of your skin is what connects with another culture. No amount of growing up will help you look like one of them. Bp