Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't feel happy with any achievements, knowing I'm nothing more than an incel

• Thread starter ItsAllOverButTheCry
  • Start date
I

ItsAllOverButTheCry

Veteran
★★
I wasn't even happy when I graduated college. As soon as the dust settles, it just comes right back to the fact that I'm unloved and can't get any women. Society will just tell me to keep grinding, set goals, achieve them. For what? For a momentary "congrats!", for a momentary "hit" of societal validation. It's just stirring up the dust. But again, once it settles the harsh reality reveals itself again. I'm just a jester for society, only there to entertain, but not to be one of them.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

They don't know my pain. They should feel my pain (in GTAV).

I feel empty too man. Life is hell as an incel.

Achievements are about ego, satisfaction is about resources, don't aim to achieve anything, aim to be satisfied, you shouldn't try to be proud that you graduated, you should try and gain satisfaction via the means that said achievement provides, its not the achievement that's important, its what the achievement can objectively gain for you that's important

what`s the point of living as an incel JFL

Billionaire CEO unloveable virgin is a loser while the druggie with a wife, gf and side hoes is the true winner.

I wasn't even happy when I graduated college
I fear the same thing. When I graduated high school, I was happy for one night, and then felt like shit again the next morning. The salutatorians and valedictorian didn’t help either, knowing they achievement-mogged me to hell and back while I was getting bullied all thirteen years of school and (literally) had a hard time just getting off my feet.

It’s because the adventure is what counts, not the end goal. You’re supposed to share the adventure with a significant other.

I wasn't even happy when I graduated college. As soon as the dust settles, it just comes right back to the fact that I'm unloved and can't get any women. Society will just tell me to keep grinding, set goals, achieve them. For what? For a momentary "congrats!", for a momentary "hit" of societal validation. It's just stirring up the dust. But again, once it settles the harsh reality reveals itself again. I'm just a jester for society, only there to entertain, but not to be one of them.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

They don't know my pain. They should feel my pain (in GTAV).
GTAV sucks ass.
The game feels like a shitty parody of Saints fucking Row.
I completed it once, and sold it right after i was done with that garbage.

The only good GTAs are III, Vice City, Vice City Stories, Liberty City Stories, San Andreas, IV and it´s respective Episodes featuring the other two MCs.

Play Carmageddon instead.

Billionaire CEO unloveable virgin is a loser while the druggie with a wife, gf and side hoes is the true winner.
Evolutionarily speaking, yes. But thats all that matters i guess, society is just a front so genetically inferior mem dont rape or go ER

You're experiencing oxytocin and serotonin withdrawl.

Now you're more depressed and more introspective. Yes it is a dead-end to innovate without someone or something to further along your results, I'm not going to sugarcoat it.

I suggest you find a female partner from a more impoverished land with your newfound wealth that will come from such a degree. No use in spending on in whatever hellhole you're positioned in.

Achievements are about ego, satisfaction is about resources, don't aim to achieve anything, aim to be satisfied, you shouldn't try to be proud that you graduated, you should try and gain satisfaction via the means that said achievement provides, its not the achievement that's important, its what the achievement can objectively gain for you that's important
Achievements give me satisfaction.

That's why alcohol was invented

The Incel life sucks. I wish I was never born.