Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't feel good

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Pepe

So many fathers in the world right now witnessing the births of their daughters, not realizing that they will have to spend the next 20 years of their lives and hundreds of thousands of dollars simply so some future Chad's dick can be kept wet and warm. It's all so fucked up knowing that even upon ascension you're pretty much certain to have to raise one whore at the very least. I really believe that whoever invents technology that will allow you to choose the gender of your child will become the richest person alive. I really doubt that even soyboys would willingly impregnate their wives with sets of holes if they had the option not to.

At least they will get grandkids

weekends are the worst man, too much free time and the knowledge that everyone except you is partying with friends or having sex kills me

Me neither man, I want death

I see you thought about it logically.

mmhm yes my nigga gimme sum of dat pipe

The best they can do is raise their daughters to look for the wealthiest chads they can get, not drug addict losers with no job

The best they can do is raise their daughters to look for the wealthiest chads they can get, not drug addict losers with no job

They'll still get pumped and dumped by dozens of those wealthy chads before settling down for a high-tier normie/ Chadlite betabuxx.