Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I don't feel even slightest positivity at the onset of the new year.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
Not solely because of my Inceldom but also because i realise how fucking rancid and fucked the world is becoming, how disgusting people are, how at every step filth becomes the new norm. whores selling their feet dust (even just writing it i feel sick) and making money from that shit.. more money than honest to God Men make by a large margin. toxic femininity shitting down on Men at every opportunity, breakdown of traditional family structure, celebration of death and destruction but at the same time presenting themselves as civilised and above Animals, @ThoughtfulCel's urine has more honour than Women nowdays this is the state filth that we live in.

What's even the point of this sham of a life? is this what the highest sentient beings really have to offer? revolting, simply revolting.

Based post.

Inceldom is bad, but when you look past it and look at life in general, you start to truley realize just how shit this world really is. Probably by design too.

I wouldn't even mind it if I had a human girlfriend who would be loyal to me and love me unconditionally. But such a creature doesn't even exist in the modern world, making life even more shitty thae it already is.

Based post.

Inceldom is bad, but when you look past it and look at life in general, you start to truley realize just how shit this world really is. Probably by design too.

I wouldn't even mind it if I had a human girlfriend who would be loyal to me and love me unconditionally. But such a creature doesn't even exist in the modern world, making life even more shitty thae it already is.
I think this year will surprise me with some really special suffering, even more than the last years that were hell for me

I lose hope each year, things only become worse. In 5/10 years when the foid president starts persecuting incels irl we will looking back at 2020 as the "good times".

Not solely because of my Inceldom but also because i realise how fucking rancid and fucked the world is becoming, how disgusting people are, how at every step filth becomes the new norm. whores selling their feet dust (even just writing it i feel sick) and making money from that shit.. more money than honest to God Men make by a large margin. toxic femininity shitting down on Men at every opportunity, breakdown of traditional family structure, celebration of death and destruction but at the same time presenting themselves as civilised and above Animals, @ThoughtfulCel's urine has more honour than Women nowdays this is the state filth that we live in.

What's even the point of this sham of a life? is this what the highest sentient beings really have to offer? revolting, simply revolting.
Unsaveable

nice avi king

Based post.

That's what gets me the most.

The fact that outside of Inceldom life is still horrible and it's getting worse, it's such a sad thing to think about.

You and me both boyo.. you and me both.

I think this year will surprise me with some really special suffering, even more than the last years that were hell for me

It is getting worse and worse.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

nice avi king

Changed just in time before the new year.

Fitting for this Clown world.

From depressingly sad to hysterically angry.

Changed just in time before the new year.

Fitting for this Clown world.

From depressingly sad to hysterically angry.
I use that occasionally as a response, did I inspire you?

I feel nothing

im not exactly optimistic, but i have good copes and im content atm.

The jews are winning. This is just the beginning of the end. I dont look forward to this year.

I lose hope each year, things only become worse. In 5/10 years when the foid president starts persecuting incels irl we will looking back at 2020 as the "good times".
2020good

Bon temps 'mi!

I use that occasionally as a response, did I inspire you?

I can't remember.

Maybe subconsciously idk.

I feel nothing

It is sad things.

im not exactly optimistic, but i have good copes and im content atm.

I can understand that.

The jews are winning. This is just the beginning of the end. I dont look forward to this year.

It is over.

Damn..