Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't feel bad when a leftist progresist foid gets graped by an ethnic

Mark5336

Mark5336

I wish you hadn't done that.
★★
Actually, they are getting what they deserve, it's lifefuel seeing those dirty sluts getting some grape from the ethnics they voted to spread in the streets of their own country like fools. I hope they enjoy the grape juice very much. (All of it in Lord of Rings of course).

I dont feel bad when any woman gets raped by anyone.

Exactly. They got what they voted for

They think every male is sitting and plotting how to rape someone. Feminists getting raped is lifefuel for them, as it reinforce their opinions.

Yup, but in this situation is waay better.
all women are like this. women adhere to groupthink and base their entire beliefs off of what is currently “in vogue”

I feel the same way tbh. Women are so detached from politics and their consequences that its almost funny. Almost like a toddler playing with a hot stove. But in this case the women are actually harming the whole society with their shitty politics and decisions and men will have to pay for these mistakes with taxes and reduced social power

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY6ycwcWa6E

I feel the same way tbh. Women are so detached from politics and their consequences that its almost funny. Almost like a toddler playing with a hot stove. But in this case the women are actually harming the whole society with their shitty politics and decisions and men will have to pay for these mistakes with taxes and reduced social power

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY6ycwcWa6E

That's what you earn when you give them the right to vote, that was cucked as hell.

all women are like this. women adhere to groupthink and base their entire beliefs off of what is currently “in vogue”
They are a hive-mind, and they drag their cucked simps with them, resulting in the downfall of healthy societies.

They are a hive-mind, and they drag their cucked simps with them, resulting in the downfall of healthy societies.

This is a High IQ thread by @DarkStar you should read it

The only people who truly feel sorry when something like this happens are ethnic male simps

Know any confirmed cases of this happening? I’m in need of some lifefuel :feelscomfy:

This “anarchist” baker didn’t get raped by a nig but she did get killed by one:

Here you go.

I just feel nothing. Sometimes I actually get excited about foid's death or violent grape, but most of the time I'm like "I guess bad things happen, she probably deserved it anyway"

Here you go.
this is why european girls should never go for niggERs.

Instead, Media and certain groups of people lie to then, give them a fakse sense if security, then get them killed or have then waste their life

Know any confirmed cases of this happening? I’m in need of some lifefuel :feelscomfy:

This “anarchist” baker didn’t get raped by a nig but she did get killed by one:

"the negroes and muslims are raping our white wome" lmao GOOD