Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't feel bad for ugly foids

R

righteouscel

-
Sure some chads and other high status men don't want them but they can't complain because they have a sea of simps still fucking entitled whores.

Ugly foids=cumdumpsters, they are the easiest and the biggest whores of them all.

women's looks are important, yes... we hear about how men only go after attractive women, haha... yet it seems that it cannot be that important as even butt ugly women have a good selection of males to choose from, yes... i guess women complain as the men they want pay them no mind, haha... women despise their looksmatches, yes...
Hungry Food GIF by Jake

Iama femcel because Chad never approached me teeheeeee :foidSoy:

As long as they have holes, they should be good when it comes to finding partners

Ugly foids=cumdumpsters, they are the easiest and the biggest whores of them all.
women's looks are important, yes... we hear about how men only go after attractive women, haha... yet it seems that it cannot be that important as even butt ugly women have a good selection of males to choose from, yes... i guess women complain as the men they want pay them no mind, haha... women despise their looksmatches, yes...
As long as they have holes, they should be good when it comes to finding partners
Only fuck bitches that's bad and with no kids

I would feel sorry for ugly women if they weren’t all so hypocritical. Ugly females don’t want ugly men. They all want their prince from a fairytale.
I’m schizophrenic and ugly. But I would be fine dating an ugly schizophrenic woman.
Unfortunately, even those women want Mr. Perfect.