Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I don't feel a connection to this place anymore

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
My suffering keeps me in this space where everyone understands me but no one can do anything.

This inceldom of ours is like a black hole. Not even the light that once illuminated our bluepilled illusions can escape.

users will get bored and leave eventually, just focusing on copes

I'm here out of habit

It’s gets lonely, but I’m glad I have you guys.

users will get bored and leave eventually, just focusing on copes
My suffering keeps me in this space where everyone understands me but no one can do anything.

This inceldom of ours is like a black hole. Not even the light that once illuminated our bluepilled illusions can escape.
The problem is that incels lack institutional power.

We don’t have any real influence — we are treated badly because low status ugly men are basically serfs in modern western society. Only now we’re serfs without the prospect of a wife and kids.

Seems like there’s no winning move unless we suddenly had unfathomably wealthy incels take over all the media institutions/government/big tech etc. Which means it’s basically hopeless unless I’ve missed something. Everyone cares so much in society about “””women’s issues””” but men’s issues? Lol get fucked.

I know how you feel. Aside from a lack of romantic experience, I have pretty much nothing in common with the new generation of incels that now make up the majority of the active userbase. It's largely just a result of the generational gap.

It's weird (and depressing) to think about how I was a part of the very first generation of blackpilled (though we didn't call ourselves that) incels on the internet and now I feel like an alien in the subculture I was a part of before most people here were even in 5th grade.

I really don't like interacting with most zoomers, and since zoomers are the most active users in pretty much every community, I just don't post much. This is the only place I post, and at this point I only occasionally come here to make a few posts then fuck off for a while.

It's a really strange feeling, I'm way too old to relate to zoomers, and I can't relate to people my age either since I'm a truecel and most people my age are married/divorced/have children. There are truecels my age, but I can't relate to most of them either as they've at least got stable careers and I'm still stuck in a low wage dead end job due to low IQ.

I'm working on trying to be satisfied without having to interact with others online. I think that's ultimately what most truecels do and why they end up leaving. Contrary to what most believe, most of us don't ascend, we just run out of things to say and stop feeling any connection to this community at some point. It's just kind of hard trying to be content with doing things that don't involve interaction since I'm largely burnt out on my preferred forms of entertainment though I have been watching a bit more anime lately.

Seems like there’s no winning move unless we suddenly had unfathomably wealthy incels take over all the media institutions/government/big tech etc.
Not happening ever since for that you need status, money or looks or at least wealthy from being a three digits IQ monster.
(Most truecels are low IQ since their cognitive skills have been impaired from a KHHV life)