Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i don't even want to have sex anymore

shoji

shoji

Banned
-
all i want is a female friend that i can hang out and chat with but they all call me creepy or some variation of that

Major cope

all i want is a female friend that i can hang out and chat with and cum inside but they all call me creepy or some variation of that

you want affection and someone to give a crap about you.

something incels are denied unfortunately

Being in the friendzone is cucked. 100% of the time you're only their "friend" because they want to use you for favors, or as an emotional tampon after they get pumped and dumped by chads.

all I want is to be human

Female friends dont respect you unless she got creampied by you

all i want is a female friend that i can hang out and chat with but they all call me creepy or some variation of that

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: there is no reason to have a female friend unless you're fucking them. Foids have absolutely zero to contribute to a friendship, they will only talk about Chad. At least with male friends you could talk about common interests

Cope, all heterosexual males crave sex from a biologically consenting female, its just our nature.

You have to breed or you are a cuck for letting your tribe get overrun, but I see where you are coming from.

I get wanting to have friends but why a female friend? :feelswhat:

Anyway, you can't really have good friends if you never get sex. Cause sharing your sex/love life, one of the most intimate aspects of your personal life, is one of the things that helps building a strong bond of mutual trust between people and you can't simply do that. Plus eventually you'll hate hanging out with them and having to listen all their storiers about their sex life. It's not a coincidence most people on here are sexlessness AND friendless.

I guess you could find other fellow incels IRL (although it's though) who are social outcast shut-ins as well and have nothing to say about foids but would that really help?

That's simp tbh. Just talk to other men if you want friendship.

thats cucked as fuck.

Nice. Less competition for me. :feelsokman::feelstrash:

i want pussy and a gf to do other things with. she doesnt even have to chat i just need a willing body

I am beyond giving a fuck about pussy , we don't exist to society so why bother wanting love knowing full well you won't get it, we will always been seen as outcasts and treated as such.

Can't relate. I want sex so bad. How can i not want something i never had.

If you still care about sex then here what my mate told me ...

I have a MGTOW friend that owns sex dolls. He was married to the first girl he eve had for 14 years.
He said that there is little difference with having sex with a doll and a flesh and bone human.

But on the same breath he told me that having sex with someone while you are in love can be ecstatic.

Then I asked him how often do you fell that ecstasy when you have sex with someone while you are in love

He said the first 10 or so times for him and it died off gradually.
2 years down the road and not only the frequency was reduced to less than 1/10th but the quality too.
At times he felt better just rubbings on out than having sex with his wife.

The take away from this...Get a sex doll... Consistent quality and virtually infinite quantity of sex.
I can't wait until they can move on their own.