Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I don’t even want a relationship

thewrathofkhan2

thewrathofkhan2

Greycel
Say you get married to a 6/10 “trad” wife. What’s next?

- Working 9-5 chained to a desk for the rest of your life to provide for your “family”
- Dead bedrooms after the first kid
- 50% chance of getting a daughter, who will only grow up to become a whore
- A good chance of your wife getting fat
- Your wife resenting you because you’re overworked and can’t “spend time with the kids”
- Losing any free time you had to go to the gym or enjoy your hobbies
- Literally becoming a slave to your wife
- 35% chance of your wife divorce raping you, taking half your assets

It’s all just the same, you and her think you’re somehow “special” compared to the millions of other boyfriends and girlfriends in this world thinking the same.

It’s the same bullshit— movie dates, hand-holding, worrying about texts, one-month anniversaries, 6-month anniversaries, 12-month anniversaries.

The truth is we’re all cockroaches in the face of the Divine, obsessed with our peen size and 0.5 cm of jaws.

It’s all the same shit, nothing new, nothing unique.

Well, that's if you get married/have too serious of a relationship.

But yes, this is the perfect reason why no man should pursue a relationship any more. Women don't deserve it, and I don't understand why we keep giving it to them. I also don't understand the need for intimacy which so many people (including incels on this forum) think can be satisfied with a gf. Mate, she is going to cuck you the first chance she gets. Why are men still wanting this? Why can't we be united for once and do something which collectively benefits us?

Well, that's if you get married/have too serious of a relationship.

But yes, this is the perfect reason why no man should pursue a relationship any more. Women don't deserve it, and I don't understand why we keep giving it to them. I also don't understand the need for intimacy which so many people (including incels on this forum) think can be satisfied with a gf. Mate, she is going to cuck you the first chance she gets. Why are men still wanting this? Why can't we be united for once and do something which collectively benefits us?
r/dead bedrooms is a real thing. There’s a reason that the stereotype exists of the cold, frigid wife after marriage.

Working 9-5 chained to a desk for the rest of your life to provide for your “family”
- Dead bedrooms after the first kid
- 50% chance of getting a daughter, who will only grow up to become a whore
- A good chance of your wife getting fat
- Your wife resenting you because you’re overworked and can’t “spend time with the kids”
- Losing any free time you had to go to the gym or enjoy your hobbies
- Literally becoming a slave to your wife
- 35% chance of your wife divorce raping you, taking half your assets
This is maybe still better than being alone forever

It really stings when you have to pay half of your income to a whore fucking Chads whilst you grind away at your job. Don't try it, please. You'll be dead when alive

It really stings when you have to pay half of your income to a whore fucking Chads whilst you grind away at your job. Don't try it, please. You'll be dead when alive
I won’t bc I can’t even try. Being alone for decades will kill us anyway too.

Better to die on your own terms than die a slave to a woman who cucks you and children who hate you

I won’t bc I can’t even try. Being alone for decades will kill us

In my opinion roping on my own terms is better than having to pay a whore to cuck you

Tldr; OP is a castrated soyboy

Tldr; OP is a castrated soyboy
Is this a troll comment? If not I'd like you to explain how exactly does the post indicate that the OP is a soyboy cuck

6/10?

I will not marry a 6/10 foid, who will just divorce me, and take half my money, and go fuck a younger guy - I'm 30-years-old, I don't want to settle for a 6/10 foid who has probably fucked 17 different guys by the time she gets to me. I'm not a volcel, but I am not a betatard either. :feelswhat:

Basically listed all the reasons why I don't feel jealous at older normgroids

Only :bluepill: people marry these days