Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I don't even wanna ascend anymore, i just wanna see the world in ashes

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Let it fucking burn :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
Burn, like i burn inside :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Pepe

@RemoveNormalfags

I want my "I told you so!" moment.

but i would still hate humanity for what they did to me, Ill never forgive them
cope tbh, if a female sucked your dick every morning and cuddled you would be happy and love humanity

cope tbh, if a female sucked your dick every morning and cuddled you would be happy and love humanity
No, i would stilll hate humanity, Ive been suffering for 22 years, that acumulated hate wont just go away

It seems petty but people need to get what they deserve. Crossing my fingers for a nuclear WWIII

Ive been suffering for 22 years
Could be worse tbh, look at @Emba , that poor bastard suffered for 57 years. If you would ascend at 22 you should be grateful

Could be worse tbh, look at @Emba , that poor bastard suffered for 57 years. If you would ascend at 22 you should be grateful
Indeed!

When i was 22 i lived a tent and did day labor to survive. I guess i known it was ovrr for me and just wanted to hermitmaxx.

Now im old i don't have the basic social skills to networkmaxx and survivemaxx.

Thank goodness i get cripplebuxx and don't have to live under a bridge eating garbage. (anymore)

Indeed!

When i was 22 i lived a tent and did day labor to survive. I guess i known it was ovrr for me and just wanted to hermitmaxx.

Now im old i don't have the basic social skills to networkmaxx and survivemaxx.

Thank goodness i get cripplebuxx and don't have to live under a bridge eating garbage. (anymore)
No offense emba, but you scare the living hell out of me. I dont wanna end up like you :cryfeels:

I wanna see the normies slaughtering each other by the light of the world burning until they have killed the last one and the only humans left alive are me and my oneitis, and we will rebuild civilization.