Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I don’t even think about sex

• Thread starter Deleted member 21770
  • Start date
Deleted member 21770

Deleted member 21770

Let that sink in.
-
I just wished girls would care about us instead of leaving and keeping us in the dark. Being hated is one thing but Its just mentally exhausting being lonely.

I just wished girls would care about us instead of leaving and keeping us in the dark. Being hated is one thing but Its just mentally exhausting being lonely.
Why did you not use the site for 1,5 years and came back?

Why did you not use the site for 1,5 years and came back?
Like I said, mental exhaustion.
More in-depthly I’ve actually been trying to cope but it went no where.

Last edited:
the loneliness fuckin kills me, i mean just having somebody ask how i'm doing or something

Sorry I call bullshit, I hate threads like this with exaggerated titles, it is biologically impossible for a man to never think about sex

You literally went out of your way to make this thread title sound as cucked as possible so I can only assume you are a fakcel larp

Fakecel spotted.
Sorry I call bullshit, I hate threads like this with exaggerated titles, it is biologically impossible for a man to never think about sex

You literally went out of your way to make this thread title sound as cucked as possible so I can only assume you are a fakcel larp
Your mental state isn’t something to be ignored. Ever think much? :feelstastyman:

brutal same. tbh I just hate life. I don't think about sex anymore nor friends. I want adventure, change, freedom from wageslavery

So you haven't masturbated or even thought about a woman in a sexual way for years?
I have but far far less nowadays maybe once a month or something
also haven't fapped in 3+ months

I have but far far less nowadays maybe once a month or something
Ok, by definition you do actually think about sex then lol

also haven't fapped in 3+ months
I'd bet my left arm that's literally by choice, and if you loaded up a new video in your favorite category right now you would masturbate

Its circular logical to be purposefully doing NoFap and then say "I haven't fapped in X amount of time, see, sex doesn't matter that much to me now" lol

@Yikes_Man
You guys need to stop it with this cuck shit you are pushing - "Its not about sex, its about my emotions :soy:"

Ok, by definition you do actually think about sex then lol

I'd bet my left arm that's literally by choice, and if you loaded up a new video in your favorite category right now you would masturbate

Its circular logical to be purposefully doing NoFap and then say "I haven't fapped in X amount of time, see, sex doesn't matter that much to me now" lol

@Yikes_Man
You guys need to stop it with this cuck shit you are pushing - "Its not about sex, its about my emotions :soy:"
to some of us we want affection too

@[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/21/21770.jpg?1570945793 [/UWSL]@Yikes_Man
Not everyone gets mentally and emotionally better by fapping, for some people they can literally get suicidal and for others not fapping instead makes them suicidal. It depends on each person and everyone is different

Just let him do what he wants, his body will get rid of any excessive semen anyway via nocturnal emission or peeing

to some of us we want affection too
INCEL

INVOLUNTARILY CELIBATE

CELIBACY AS IN NOT HAVING SEX

WHAT INCELDOM IS PRIMARILY ABOUT IS LITERALLY IN THE TERM ITSELF (INCEL)

Guys need to stop conflating "incel" with "inlon"

INLON

INVOLUNTARILY LONELY

They're not the same thing, again, don't confuse the PREREQUISITE with GOAL, you need to not be lonely (have someone) in order to have sex, many incels are confusing that yearning for sex with "something deeper" (its sexual yearning that drives their loneliness)

This is why men who get laid often PUMP AND DUMP, they are having their needs met so they don't have the DELUSION many incels have of "its more than just sex"

A lot of incels have pretty much CO-OPTED what inceldom is about in the same way that trolls and trapfags took over 4chan/r9k and then "that's all people saw it for"

I made a thread about this very topic:

Not everyone gets mentally and emotionally better by fapping, for some people they can literally get suicidal and for others not fapping instead makes them suicidal. It depends on each person and everyone is different

Just let him do what he wants, his body will get rid of any excessive semen anyway via nocturnal emission or peeing
Were incels, were going to be suicidal regardless lol

Last edited: