Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't even know why I hate obese women so much (srs)

B

bcroger

Admiral
★★★
I never even thought of landwhales much, then I got a job for a government office in a small town right outside of Dallas Texas(deep south.) Mostly black/Hispanic women. Could well be one of the fattest and ugliest places on planet earth.

After that, I just started to hate landwhales. Just their appearance, the way they wobble around, the fact that many think that they are beautiful when they are among the ugliest people in the world etc. I don't know why, but its probably somewhat unjustified.

Last edited:
how are you incel then

most landwhales i know are annoying shits and they look gross and they're greedy

You hate landwhales bc they are ugly :blackpill: there is nothing wrong with that

They disgust me too

sometimes they try to flirt with me but most of the time they leave me alone or something like that
I mean that doesn't mean he's not incel per se

but yeah I can see why he'd edit that out

Obesity signals poor impulse control and no self discipline, since weight is one of the few things we are in control of

Obese people in general tbh

Obese people in general tbh
The thing with obese men, is they know their place in society. They know that they are not physically attractive. There is no fat acceptance, they don't have high standards, they aren't loud and obnoxious. You can tell an obese man he needs to lose weight and he'll chin up and do it; at the very least they won't get OFFENDED when a healthcare professional tells him to lose weight.

Now its OBESE WOMEN who are into the "healthy at any size," hypersensitivity and "fat acceptance" dog chit.

Why wouldn't you hate them?

Every landwhale removes an otherwise usable woman from an already limited supply

because they're disgusting sloppy balls of lard

Obesity signals poor impulse control and no self discipline, since weight is one of the few things we are in control of
I would add that obese people in general are giga annoying and repulsive

I would add that obese people in general are giga annoying and repulsive
I've seen multiple obese women get plastic surgery, Botox and wear loads of make up. They think that they are "beautiful" and "pretty" when they could well be the fattest and ugliest people on planet earth. Doubt you will come across a group of obese men who think that they are all good looking and get plastic surgery for fuks sake.

Fat men are ANY day better than fat women.

Fat men are ANY day better than fat women.
All depends on your life experience, fat men have bullied me my entire life, they always act like they are tough asl, obese women are not worse, they are on the same level or fat males are worse

All depends on your life experience, fat men have bullied me my entire life, they always act like they are tough asl, obese women are not worse, they are on the same level or fat males are worse
Its OBESE WOMEN who are into the "healthy at any size," hypersensitivity and "fat acceptance" dog chit. Never fat men.

Its OBESE WOMEN who are into the "healthy at any size," hypersensitivity and "fat acceptance" dog chit. Never fat men.
Bro like I said it depends on your life experiences, you may think obese women are worse than obese men, me personally I think they are both absolute garbage, both of them treated me like shit but obese men were physical

Bro like I said it depends on your life experiences, you may think obese women are worse than obese men, me personally I think they are both absolute garbage, both of them treated me like shit but obese men were physical
Okay I see.

Thanks for sharing. I probably just feel this way because I work with loads of obese women.

Okay I see.

Thanks for sharing. I probably just feel this way because I work with loads of obese women.
No problem brah