Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't even know what are women.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
I can't remember anytime i talked to a female alone and privately before. I don't mean a gf of course, but NO GIRL EVER. The only interactions i had with a female were online, but IRL i have never talked to a female alone if they're outside of my family or not 30 years older than me. I can't even imagine how their voices sound.

Same, people thought I was literally gay all throughout school because I just never talked to girls. Didn't know how to talk to them and quite frankly didn't care. I mean, what the fuck are you supposed to talk to these vapid, dumb whores about, the fucking weather?

whogivesafucc said:
Same, people thought I was literally gay all throughout school because I just never talked to girls. Didn't know how to talk to them and quite frankly didn't care. I mean, what the fuck are you supposed to talk to these vapid, dumb whores about, the fucking weather?

Exactly. I have no idea of how i would interact or why i would interact with them. It's over for me anyways, so why bother talking to them when it's useless ? I only need females for sex and relationships because they'd be useless at everything else.

Aren't they a rare pokemon?

talk them as autistic as possible, them boom sex
tenor.gif

I don't even know what are people.

I have talked to woman alone before but that's only been in school, and if they where below 8/10, if they where hot I would be freaking out.

Catfish a girl. Catfish man gets female interaction that way