Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dont even know if I want to die anymore

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
I thought I was going to rope or go for euthanasia but I'm not sure anymore. Even though I'm still depressed it has gotten more bearable. Maybe I got stronger, maybe my mental health improved. I dont know. Atleast I dont feel that empty anymore.

Sometimes the pain is too much. But I try to abide in the state of consciousness where I dont get lost in the pain (eckharttollecel). I feel like the pain is making me stronger mentally too. Altogether I feel like growing older might be worth it as we gain more wisdom and our character grows.

So yeah to sum it up, I dont know if I want to die anymore. Maybe life can be lived and pain can be dealt with. Gonna have to see how life treats me the coming time.

If I really wanted to die, I could with euthanasia.

Weren't you the faggot that made sui threads? Why you mock sui if you just fucking around don't make sui threads then. It is not nice. Respect the cels that had the balls to kill themselves, is the least we can do.

That day you received a grim reminder

That you are a fgt

Weren't you the faggot that made sui threads? Why you mock sui if you just fucking around don't make sui threads then. It is not nice. Respect the cels that had the balls to kill themselves, is the least we can do.

That you are a fgt
I wasnt mocking sui. I genuinely wanted to go for euthanasia and was thinking about it everyday. But it seems like mental health is able to fluctuate and a hopeless situation might be liveable. So that's why I'm reconsidering it. Time changes things. I thought I was hopeless but perhaps I'm not.

What kind of song is this?

I wasnt mocking sui. I genuinely wanted to go for euthanasia and was thinking about it everyday. But it seems like mental health is able to fluctuate and a hopeless situation might be liveable. So that's why I'm reconsidering it. Time changes things. I thought I was hopeless but perhaps I'm not.
it's just your brain fucking with you I know mine has been fucking with me for 10 years now. I need to discipline this fucker one day.

it's just your brain fucking with you I know mine has been fucking with me for 10 years now. I need to discipline this fucker one day.
How are you going to do that?

How are you going to do that?
Psychedelic drugs like dmt etc and self induced psychosis and personality disorders. I wanted to fry my brain with that anti-depression transcranial magnetic bullshit too though getting a green light from the jews for that is probably a lot of hassle since you have to prove all the jew techniques like therapy and jew pills don't work for years on first.

I dunno haven't worked out the specifics yet, since I'm in no hurry as it will probably fuck me up pretty bad one way or another so I wanna do some stuff first.

Psychedelic drugs like dmt etc and self induced psychosis and personality disorders. I wanted to fry my brain with that anti-depression transcranial magnetic bullshit too though getting a green light from the jews for that is probably a lot of hassle since you have to prove all the jew techniques like therapy and jew pills don't work for years on first.

I dunno haven't worked out the specifics yet, since I'm in no hurry as it will probably fuck me up pretty bad one way or another so I wanna do some stuff first.
How is any of that going to help you though? Frying your brain doesn't seem very helpful.

How is any of that going to help you though? Frying your brain doesn't seem very helpful.

It might not help me but at least it will change me. I tried really hard but it just seems after a certain point you can't really do much about who you are.

It might not help me but at least it will change me. I tried really hard but it just seems after a certain point you can't really do much about who you are.
Why do you want to change yourself?

Why do you want to change yourself?

Idk nigga coz I'm fucking bored rotting all my life. Might as well do something about it, because the way things are going now nothing will change I will just live the same boring ass life till I rot and die. Besides I'm sure it will be an interesting journey; it's worth taking even if you have no goal.

That you are a fgt

That you are a fgt
Who is sui

Who is sui
He means suicide threads. Yeah I made them because I was doing horribly bad. Now I'm doing better but life still consists of ups and downs and sometimes im suicidal. So I apologize but that was just my state of mind at the time and i really thought it was over for me back then.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back