Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I don't even have the energy to complain on incel forums any more

IAmWhatYouMadeMe9

IAmWhatYouMadeMe9

Banned
-
I've fallen so far into the abyss that I don't even have the energy to post here any more. Back in the '16/'17 r/incels and r/trucels days, I posted several high effort and high IQ posts on a daily basis. But now I can't even be bothered to simply respond to threads here.

There's no coming back from this. I'm a dead man walking.

Start coping.

Start roping.

Start soaking.
maxresdefault.jpg

I've fallen so far into the abyss that I don't even have the energy to post here any more. Back in the '16/'17 r/incels and r/trucels days, I posted several high effort and high IQ posts on a daily basis. But now I can't even be bothered to simply respond to threads here.

There's no coming back from this. I'm a dead man walking.
its only been like a weak private! now get in thereeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! just take a fuckin break from this place man. only post if i'ts really interesting or vent or something *shrugs* this cope isn't a substitute for irl copes my goy

its only been like a weak private! now get in thereeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! just take a fuckin break from this place man. only post if i'ts really interesting or vent or something *shrugs* this cope isn't a substitute for irl copes my goy
Dude I've been lurking for over a year, it took that long to summon the motivation to make an account.

Dude I've been lurking for over a year, it took that long to summon the motivation to make an account.
"this cope isn't a substitute for irl copes my goy" sometimes lurking is just better, what with all the odd characters floating around here. some surely having mal intent. you could lurk or post serious shit, but my advice is that none of this is a substitute for irl. just be aware that the world is against you and go about your business. being aware of that will help with everything. you've gotta do it man. whatever it is fuckin get on it.
:cool:one of the first things I did when I decided to go to war with the normie scum was fix account situations. make some real emails and some fake emails. get all your passwords in order. have fake emails ready to go for trolling purposes. have real emails for infiltrating norman culture :feelsree:

Last edited:
I mostly just sleep my days away.